First Atlas Interface, no stone

apfelpuffer

Dear community, 

Call me dumb, but I can't find the atlas stone in the very first interface. I arrived, took the two warp cells and talked to this big red bubble. I've also collected the alien words using the bottom light bulbs. But how do I receive this stone and the V1 pass? 

I might not be the best to answer your questions since i have not played it in a while but as for the atlas stone, did you have enough inventory space when you talked to the big red bubble?

If you have inventory space, be sure to check in each "pocket" of your inventory (your backpack has several inventory slot; squares that let you put more stuff in them when opened) just in case it is hidden in there. If it is nowhere to be found, talk to the big red ball again if your inventory was indeed full before. If it does not work my advice would be to just keep travelling to the next system until you come across another atlas interface or until you find a space anomaly to help you find one. And you are not dumb for asking.

Also here is the answer for the V1 pass:
443456454545113089.png

• Like 1

Second interface, again no stone. Do you get them from this convergence? I just received an blueprint for an rare relict. 

However, fortunately you don't need the stones for the platinum trophy. Otherwise I would have stopped playing. 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Ozmandius said:

Don't believe you can get them anymore. You get a different item at each interface to craft into another item used to complete the atlas path iirc

This^

Due to the Atlas Rises update, Atlas Stones can now only be obtained via traders or the Galactic Trade Network but they cost an absolute fortune to buy: https://nomanssky.gamepedia.com/Atlas_Stone

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

Thanks for the confirmation. I recognised this as well since I've visited the now fourth Atlas Interface. I've always received a receipt for some fancy stone that requires the last one too. I guess you have to build all of them an use the last one in the last AI or so.