Overseer Trophy is bugged

NanaCheese94

Well, actually I'm not sure if it's a bug. But if your dweller reaches level 50 while exploring the wasteland it won't count. it also doesn't pop once the dweller returns.

I was lucky and got a level 48 dweller via a lootbox, but that didn't help. Either that, or the trophy only counts levels YOU earned, not pre earned levels.

Maybe somebody could shine some light on the issue if they had something similar happen.

3 hours ago, NanaCheese94 said:

Well, actually I'm not sure if it's a bug. But if your dweller reaches level 50 while exploring the wasteland it won't count. it also doesn't pop once the dweller returns.

I was lucky and got a level 48 dweller via a lootbox, but that didn't help. Either that, or the trophy only counts levels YOU earned, not pre earned levels.

Maybe somebody could shine some light on the issue if they had something similar happen.

The guide clearly states that you have to start from 1 and reach 50. Any Dwellers that arrive from the Radio Station or a Lunchbox will not count if they are not Level 1 when obtained.