Is all the DLC concerning trophies still free for this game?

Quink666

2 hours ago, ipot_04 said:

Future DLCs will be free.

Has this been confirmed somewhere? Because I remember when it was free on plus and it had a big disclaimer that future DLC may be paid content which I thought was odd at the time.

44 minutes ago, ZireaelSan said:

Is there someone else gonna add his/her/it saying about this?

The question has been already answered multiple times, no need to answer unless OP has got another question.

All the comments add more information that wasn't exactly addressed in the first answer. (future DLCs will be free, you need to install update, costumes and stuff aren't free) This is useful for people who stumble upon this thread later and have related questions. 

Edited by Kittet3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Has this been confirmed somewhere? Because I remember when it was free on plus and it had a big disclaimer that future DLC may be paid content which I thought was odd at the time.

All the comments add more information that wasn't exactly addressed in the first answer. (future DLCs will be free, you need to install update, costumes and stuff aren't free) This is useful for people who stumble upon this thread later and have related questions. 

I think there is another topic in wich they keep up with the new dlcs iirc, 

But as far as i remember they never charged money in the original game and the sequel.

But they did charge for skins, wich imo is fair... i mean as long as the maps are free and we dont have to pay a dollar or five for a silly trophy....

It wouldnt make sense anyways if they did ask for money for maps in the future but hey Dice did the same thing so yeah in a sense i can understand but oh well :"P.