Which Studio Do You Hate The Most?

Nexuds121

Be careful with emotions like hatred and anger........they inevitably become self-directed.

They are especially destructive when one feels that by some misbehavior of the other party or entity that they are entitled to their hatred or anger. Such as, "It's your fault. You made me angry!"

You have the power to choose your emotional response.

Try to find a sense of amusement in life and you may begin to understand your own and other's imperfections.

Peace and love.

Jeez, some people are taking the word "Hate" in this topic way to seriously...

Anyway, pretty much dislike EA quite a bit for buying out some of my favorite games, their new policies, and a few other reasons. Also wish that Blizzard would release a new RTS over a continued expansion of their favorite MMO.

• Like 1

I don't believe in hating studios, in the end all of them feed of each others and it brings good things for gaming, or bad if you want to go into microtransactions, but in general they all contribute, even if it's just with how does an icon on an interface looks better.

I don't like MP games and is dissapointing every time a game gets full MP or unnecessary MP (Assassin's Creed, Batman Arkham Origins, etc), but I'll not hate the studio for it or the ones the started the trend.

Enjoy the whole damn thing, no hate ;)

Konami has gone to shit, but at least they haven't bought good and popular series and developers to just squeeze them to death, like EA. EA has been shit for the last 15 years, and has kept it up, so they're definitely number one for me. It's rare they ever put out any games I enjoy too. When I see EA on the cover, I just imagine it being a glossy turd symbol that's there to warn me about how I probably shouldn't buy the game. Not had too much issues with Activision. Ubisoft does dumb shit from time to time too. They rarely do the right thing or what I want, but at least they can sometimes put out games I enjoy. As I said before, Konami isn't the worst, considering how many good games and music they've put out in the past. Back in 6th gen they were easily listed as one of the top game developer studios in the world, only rivaled by Naughty Dog. Of course Nintendo R&D has always been high on the list as well.

Anyway, back to the topic. Which do I hate the most? EA, definitely.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t have any studios I hate, but I do have studios whose games I think are rubbish or make bad games overall, namely EA. Biased but I hate sports and football games. 

As for Konami, I personally loved their DDR games (and to be honest was a member of Konami gyms in Japan), but haven’t played many of their other games to hate them. 

Naughty Dog was great in the Ps1 days, but all their Crash Bandicoot Ps2 games kind of sucked to be honest. The remake was good, would have been better if they didn’t multiple the difficulty by a hundred.

But overall, I have more studios that I like than dislike.