Skargarim

How to make herbivores attack visitors?

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

 

i'm wondering about this for the "I hate being right all the time" trophy. Whenever they break loose they don't seem to be very interessted in attacking visitors, just roaming around, grownling a bit. What needs to be done to make an herbivore attack a visitor?

 

Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Skargarim said:

Hi,

 

i'm wondering about this for the "I hate being right all the time" trophy. Whenever they break loose they don't seem to be very interessted in attacking visitors, just roaming around, grownling a bit. What needs to be done to make an herbivore attack a visitor?

 

Thanks

Herbivores don't out and out "attack" visitors. They'll plow through visitors like a bowling ball. Build up your park to have a lot of visitors, then release a lone Styracosaurus. It can't handle being alone, so it'll break out and start running through the guests.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

Herbivores don't out and out "attack" visitors. They'll plow through visitors like a bowling ball. Build up your park to have a lot of visitors, then release a lone Styracosaurus. It can't handle being alone, so it'll break out and start running through the guests.

I would imagine other ones could work as well, like triceratops and other such dinos that charge.  Even the ones with the hard heads (I forget what they're called) perhaps could work I would imagine?

 

But even if not, what you said, I'll try that as well once I figure out a good park to build up the most (I'll probably do so after getting the monorail and other such entertainment things).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I would imagine other ones could work as well, like triceratops and other such dinos that charge.  Even the ones with the hard heads (I forget what they're called) perhaps could work I would imagine?

 

But even if not, what you said, I'll try that as well once I figure out a good park to build up the most (I'll probably do so after getting the monorail and other such entertainment things).

The reason I picked Styracosaurus is because it seems to be the most fussy of the horned dinosaurs. While all other horned dinosaurs need one of their own kind as well (except Triceratops, which can live in solitary and be happy) Styracosaurus was always trying to break out first.

 

Stegosaurus is another option. It needs FIVE of its own kind to be happy, so build a pen with four and you're four times as quick to get one or more upset to the point of breaking out.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.