cjshaitan

Season pass Expansions

40 posts in this topic

I think I'll wait until all of the DLC drops. I'm not really good at concentrating on 2 games at once. 

Oh no, they added trophies to the first dlc 😩

3 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I think I'll wait until all of the DLC drops. I'm not really good at concentrating on 2 games at once. 

Me too. How many DLC will come out? 

21 minutes ago, UItimate_Battler said:

I'm not sure since I wasn't expecting a free DLC with trophies. The 2nd large one doesn't come out till early next year. So I guess I'll be waiting a bit. Was saving the plat for trophy 3,500 though.

A friend is selling the season pass for €10.

I'd like to know if there's any extras besides the expensions packs ? Cool weapons, outfits or something ?

If not, i will just wait till the expensions packs are coming out.

I already have the following items (pre-order stuff etc):

Dragon's Tooth, Jade Katana, Siren's Saber, Cloudcutter, Bleeding Edge, Greenling Glaive, Proper Tidy Ring

I bought the game at launch but didn't play much, and have just recently gotten back into it.

3 hours ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

A friend is selling the season pass for €10.

I'd like to know if there's any extras besides the expensions packs ? Cool weapons, outfits or something ?

If not, i will just wait till the expensions packs are coming out.

I already have the following items (pre-order stuff etc):

Dragon's Tooth, Jade Katana, Siren's Saber, Cloudcutter, Bleeding Edge, Greenling Glaive, Proper Tidy Ring

I bought the game at launch but didn't play much, and have just recently gotten back into it.

Level 5 has indicated that the Season Pass will include some sizable story content, but has not shed very much light in regards to what that content is going to look like just yet. 

Is it free for season pass holders only? It shows up unavailable due to not having the season pass in the PSN add on section of the store.

I don't have the pass since I'm waiting for a sale on it.

1 hour ago, Angel said:

Is it free for season pass holders only? It shows up unavailable due to not having the season pass in the PSN add on section of the store.

I don't have the pass since I'm waiting for a sale on it.

That sounds like a glitch, because it's supposed to be free for everyone 🤔.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

That sounds like a glitch, because it's supposed to be free for everyone 1f914.png.

It is showing up as Free now.

10 hours ago, UItimate_Battler said:

3, first one is free and the last 2 are paid and part of the Season Pass.

Both DLC trophies are tied to a quest line that starts with Boddly in Goldpaw (the big lady in the library). She'll send to you

Spoiler

Pugnacius who has you do 60 sidequests (the ones you might have already done), then Nerea who asks for four specific Higgledies, Zip who wants 100 Oasis Wonderwaters, and finally Mausinger who fights you again (same boss fight as during the story but level 75).

Once you do the above, you will fight one of the bosses of the free DLC and will get some weapons, as well as one of the trophies. It is then that you are sent to the Faraway Forest Dreamer's Maze. There's a catch, though, as you need to set the difficulty on Hard or Expert in order to gain access to the final ten floors of the maze. Luckily, there is some new research in Evermore that unlocks with this DLC, like being able to choose which floor to start out on, as well as the Danger Level. Anyways, go to floor 40 to fight the other boss of the DLC and once you defeat it, you will get the other trophy.

Edited by Akimitsu782

The good thing is that my DLC obsessed brain can probably handle just two new trophies.

The bad news is that these two DLC trophies, considering what I read above, are going to be one son of a gun to get. And you have to clear the new floors on Hard or Expert mode? Ugh, I barely managed to keep everyone alive on normal mode in that Dreamer's Maze! At least from what I read, being able to start on the new floors will make these trophies a lot easier.

At least they are DLC so they are optional but I know I am going to kill myself getting them. :P

2 hours ago, DragonQuest238 said:

The good thing is that my DLC obsessed brain can probably handle just two new trophies.

The bad news is that these two DLC trophies, considering what I read above, are going to be one son of a gun to get. And you have to clear the new floors on Hard or Expert mode? Ugh, I barely managed to keep everyone alive on normal mode in that Dreamer's Maze! At least from what I read, being able to start on the new floors will make these trophies a lot easier.

At least they are DLC so they are optional but I know I am going to kill myself getting them. :P

Unfortunately you can't start on the new floors, the furthest in you can start from is floor 21, so you still have 9 floors to go through before getting to the new ones.

Holy hell I left the game with really high level characters I'm definitely a good 5-10levels higher than mousenger and hes just 1 hitting my characters etc and I'm on lowest difficulty and have good armour and weapons and I'm not even denting him before he wipes the floor with me