Cjshai

Season pass Expansions

60 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

The labyrinth could possibly be pretty brutal on Hard mode. We'll have to wait and see. 

I doubt it’s going to be hard as the whole game was real easy. With the level cap rising to level 120, the adventure pack becomes a lot easier too.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

27 minutes ago, FearForDignity said:

DLC not up on the NA store yet is it? Can't find it.

It seems it isn’t. But it probably will be soon. The DLC is on the EU store since midnight. (Almost 12 hours ago)

Great to see expansion is up have a quick question can anyone recommend best way to lvl. My party is currently lvl 75ish average. I have done most stuff and upgrade everything in kingdom. Am   up to M S fight adventure pack / just starting new expansion. I see it is recommend to do a lot of it at lvl 120. Any help appreciated 

Edited by Cjshai

1 minute ago, Cjshai said:

Great to see expansion is up have a quick question can anyone recommend best way to lvl. My party is currently lvl 75ish average. I have done most stuff and upgrade everything in kingdom. Am   up to M S fight adventure pack / just starting new expansion. I see it is recommend to do a lot of it at lvl 120. Any help appreciated 

2 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Thanks i didn’t know about this. 

For people doing the current expansion are you lvling up as going or do you really need to start the labyrinth Max lvl

13 minutes ago, Cjshai said:

Thanks i didn’t know about this. 

For people doing the current expansion are you lvling up as going or do you really need to start the labyrinth Max lvl

I tried the labyrinth somewhere around level 75, the level which I beat the first expansion boss, and pretty much got stomped. Also, you don't really level a whole lot while in the labyrinth... so you should really only be doing it to get materials or gear if you're not going for the boss fight. I'd imagine Level 100 is sufficient as that was the max at the time of the first but expansion release, and anything higher will make it that much easier.

Edited by eigen-space

10 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I tried the labyrinth somewhere around level 75, the level which I beat the first expansion boss, and pretty much got stomped. Also, you don't really level a whole lot while in the labyrinth... so you should really only be doing it to get materials or gear if you're not going for the boss fight. I'd imagine Level 100 is sufficient as that was the max at the time of the first but expansion release, and anything higher will make it that much easier.

Thanks again, I am doing this family ties stuff quests  now but I guess will have to bite the bullet and do the lvl grind then. I need better gear so maybe I will try for that in lab. I forgot how great this game was till loaded up. Also thanks for you guide to this game, was the best guide I used personally this year.

45 minutes ago, Cjshai said:

I personally started the labyrinth at level 99 and got to level 120 by the end of it, even though most of the exp has come from floor 61+, since the mosters get progressively stronger as you go deeper (the only enemy at level 120 is the final boss though, even the monsters on the final floors hardly breach level 110) .

I was playing on hard the whole time and had the exp necklace on everyone (and the survive with 1 hp necklace during boss fights), as for equipment I had the final craftable armors and weapons on my main party and got a couple of good things by the end of the dungeon, but I could have done it without them. Using the Ding Dong Discipline and Gizmo Supremo style is the key to win all the boss fights easily enough.

22 hours ago, STK91 said:

I personally started the labyrinth at level 99 and got to level 120 by the end of it, even though most of the exp has come from floor 61+, since the mosters get progressively stronger as you go deeper (the only enemy at level 120 is the final boss though, even the monsters on the final floors hardly breach level 110) .

I was playing on hard the whole time and had the exp necklace on everyone (and the survive with 1 hp necklace during boss fights), as for equipment I had the final craftable armors and weapons on my main party and got a couple of good things by the end of the dungeon, but I could have done it without them. Using the Ding Dong Discipline and Gizmo Supremo style is the key to win all the boss fights easily enough.

Thankyou for this it is very helpful.

This DLC has a lot more to it than I first thought. I think it is most likely not necessary to grind lvls at all before starting. I have already gained 10 lvls to 85 and I have only hit lvl 45 of labyrinth and the side story stuff. It is a shame this came so far after the base game but it seems very well streamlined. I imagine starting the game now and moving straight to this post game would work perfectly.