Loremaster issue

JagKenobi

I've just cleared the Duskprism area, but after supposedly collecting all 27 relics, the Loremaster trophy didn't pop. Looking at the in-game tallies for each area, I'm at 4/5 for Dawnvessel and 3/4 for Duskprism. But, this makes no sense as my Collection inventory clearly shows all 27. I'm not missing any parts (for those that require three sub-relics to complete).

Has this happened to anyone else? Are there two relics that are somehow not included in all online video guides? If this did happen to anyone else, how did you overcome it to earn the trophy?

they definitely added two new collectibles in a content update recently, so the current trophy guide and collectible videos are NOT correct anymore!

there is a new collectible in the Sunchamber (which i got completely by accident, without noticing) and one of those golden multipart relics in the Dawnvessel.

the one in dawnvessel is under water, near one of those fish-head rooms and once you found one there will be a semi-obvious path of wind orbs to the others, which you can just follow.

but someone on yt also claimed it glitched for them multiple times, so that certainly is a possibility!

i got the Fleet trophy without the new relics/wings btw, so it seems those requirements are still the old ones.

good luck!

Regarding the Fleet trophy, that definitely happened for me as well, where it popped despite still missing the multipart Glass Wing relic in Dawnvessel. Last night, I nabbed that relic and am now at 5/5 for that area, but I'm still 3/4 for Duskprism with no clue what I'm missing. I have the automaton, the waxed figurine, and whatever the other one is. You get the Exotic Matter Canisters by progressing through the level, so I imagine I got all of those since I was able to leave the stage and activate the access to the final level. That leaves me with what should be 4/4, and yet, here I am.

Given what you say about them adding new collectibles but the trophy logic remaining the same, super annoying. At this point, just want to be done with this game.

Edited by KenobiEagle

• 9 months later...

I just managed to platinum Innerspace after encountering the 3/4 relic counter for Duskprism glitch. 

I was able to fix it by returning to Duskprism from Sunchamber (the location to the green ring is inside the structure directly beneath the large yellow sun orb) and by flying through the big sliding doors down toward the bottom of the large cave-like room. I entered the second lowest tube which led me to a large room containing a window, some structures, and multiple other exit tubes. I left that room via a blue tube with sliding doors, and continued along it until I saw cracks in the wall of the tube, which I broke through. I was now in a a smaller room containing a flower tube, which took me to another room (the one visible through the previously mentioned window) containing a square structure with two blue triangles at opposite corners. I flew all the way to the bottom of the hole in the center of the structure, and once hitting the bottom of the hole, turned around and flew back out, which made two blue orbs appear above each of the two blue triangles. I flew into and escaped each blue orb, at which point the counter changed from 3/4 to 4/4, and I got both the Loremaster and the platinum trophies.

I hope this helps someone.

Edited by risen2conquer
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 4/13/2019 at 10:05 AM, risen2conquer said:

I just managed to platinum Innerspace after encountering the 3/4 relic counter for Duskprism glitch. 

I was able to fix it by returning to Duskprism from Sunchamber (the location to the green ring is inside the structure directly beneath the large yellow sun orb) and by flying through the big sliding doors down toward the bottom of the large cave-like room. I entered the second lowest tube which led me to a large room containing a window, some structures, and multiple other exit tubes. I left that room via a blue tube with sliding doors, and continued along it until I saw cracks in the wall of the tube, which I broke through. I was now in a a smaller room containing a flower tube, which took me to another room (the one visible through the previously mentioned window) containing a square structure with two blue triangles at opposite corners. I flew all the way to the bottom of the hole in the center of the structure, and once hitting the bottom of the hole, turned around and flew back out, which made two blue orbs appear above each of the two blue triangles. I flew into and escaped each blue orb, at which point the counter changed from 3/4 to 4/4, and I got both the Loremaster and the platinum trophies.

Thank you. Initial description was a little tough to understand, but good enough to where I got the gist. Popped immediately after breaking the second blue orb above the triangle. I like the game, but shit is it a mess with the glitches and no map. Thanks again.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 13.4.2019 at 5:05 PM, risen2conquer said:

Thank you very much for that

It worked perfectly and your description is very good ?

• Like 1