KRIEGLERR

Is the multiplayer still active ?

8 posts in this topic

I totally forgot this game came with PS+ it looks really fun and I wish I had played it back then when it was given as I'm sure it boosted the multiplayer activity so now I'm just wondering if the multiplayer is still active ?

Yeah but they all play on Hard mode onwards, which hard mode isn't that bad!

Oh wow, didn't expect replies that quickly well I guess I'll download the game then :) How does the game work with newcommer in term of level/weapons?

It's not as punishing as the first Killing Floor for new players. You get a starting weapon and as you level up you get access to various perks you can apply to that class. It's pretty forgiving to new players but some classes really benefit from those later perks

It recently just changed a bit with an upgrade system in the game.
Weapons are based on the class you choose, like Commando gets assault rifles and berserk is melee.
Leveling is also based on the class you use but you level up decently fast till like I say 15-25.
Just stay with your team, heal them when they need it (gets you some dosh too-) and newcommers will be fine.
Don't try to 1v1 the boss, scrakes and fleshpounds though-

It's fun with friends and I love the survival aspect of it, but it gets boring after a while imo, especially when you reach level 20-ish. Though, it's still active due to them keep adding new maps and trophies. No worries there! Trophies are all easy too and can be done solo if needed. 

I personally picked Demolitionist class because it was super satisfying to watch enemies explode and I usually got the boss kill with a well-timed RPG blast.

They're having a free weekend (and sale) right now so that'll add more people. :)