Some tips

OmegaRejectz

Since this game is free on PS Plus I bet some people who didn’t get t back when it launched will be hoping in here’s some spoilers but will help you loads.

1. If you’re planning on going for 100% (No plat cause Sony’s a jerk even though it’s an INSANELY hard game); but you’ll need to compete EVERY challenge in the BASE GAME (3 challenges per level, vary from not dying, doing weird tasks, etc) this is DIFFICULT it’ll take you tons of hours & requires tons of skill.

2. When going for the squirre collectibles & other challenges when you’ve bailed (Press Triangle) you’ll fly off your bike & are usually required to grab something; HOLD Triangle it’ll grab and HOLD on aswell as giving you better distance.

3. The squirrels are jerks but for #16 on Eco Park it was my 19th squirrel I needed /20 and I was having so much troubles as the guide I watched said once you’ve activated the cactus you have to do it flawlessly that’s INACCURATE; once you’ve grabbed the cactus you can FAULT as many times as you needed; once you’ve beat the course wait 30secs Max & the squirrel will pop up after it’s shown you falling off the cactus and a 4 seconds black screen or so. I thought these might be pretty useful :)

• 2 months later...
On 6/23/2018 at 1:08 AM, OmegaRejectz said:

3. The squirrels are jerks but for #16 on Eco Park it was my 19th squirrel I needed /20 and I was having so much troubles as the guide I watched said once you’ve activated the cactus you have to do it flawlessly that’s INACCURATE; once you’ve grabbed the cactus you can FAULT as many times as you needed; once you’ve beat the course wait 30secs Max & the squirrel will pop up after it’s shown you falling off the cactus and a 4 seconds black screen or so. I thought these might be pretty useful :)

That's actually not true (that it doesn't have to be flawless once you've grabbed the cactus), after a fault you're returned to the spawn before the cactus, the cactus is gone and so is the psychodelic aura (whatever you call it).