Hi im new here

Gilver_Angelo

6 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome, what's your favorite LoZ game? Personally, mine is Ocarina of Time (N64), but I also loved Link between 2 worlds (3DS) and the Minish Cap (GBA).

im not sure id probably have to go with  Ocarina of Time or maybe Breath of the Wild i also really liked Majora's Mask and a Link to the past

Hey welcome! 

I'm also a massive Zelda fan but honestly Breath of the Wild really wasn't my cup of tea, I'm curious how the next Zelda game will be. In general my favourite is Wind Waker and I love toon link, I have yet to play Majora's Mask! :facepalm: If you want I'll send you a friend request, it's always nice meeting people similar to my age and I'm a chatter box so if you would like someone to talk to then great. ^_^ 

18 minutes ago, Monokuma_79 said:

im not sure id probably have to go with  Ocarina of Time or maybe Breath of the Wild i also really liked Majora's Mask and a Link to the past

Oh, I forgot about Majora's Mask! That one is great. I still need to go back and beat that one. I keep running out of time to finish the water dungeon. :P

7 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

Hey welcome! 

I'm also a massive Zelda fan but honestly Breath of the Wild really wasn't my cup of tea, I'm curious how the next Zelda game will be. In general my favourite is Wind Waker and I love toon link, I have yet to play Majora's Mask! :facepalm: If you want I'll send you a friend request, it's always nice meeting people similar to my age and I'm a chatter box so if you would like someone to talk to then great. ^_^ 

If you liked Ocarina of Time, you'd like Majora's Mask. It's stressful with the time pressure, but it's a lot of fun!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Melty said:

Welcome to the forums! What's your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh game? Mine was the one for gbc and the GX one for gba

Probably legacy of the duelist i dont know i really like that one

11 hours ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

Hey welcome! 

awesome yeah i can see why Breath of the Wild isnt for everyone yeah same im really excited for the new one 

Toon Link is cool i never got to play Wind Waker though because i never had a Game cube or Wii U i would have loved it if they ported Wind Waker and Twilight Princess to the Switch like they did with Bayonetta 1 and 2 so i could have a chance to play them but i doubt that will happen 

yeah sure send me a friend request i dont mind talking to new people ?    

• Like 1

Hello. Welcome to the site. :)

Hope you enjoy your time around here and make some cool new friends.

Since everyone is talking about TLoZ here, I'm going to say that Twilight Princess is, at the moment, my favorite game on the franchise. Loved the dark tone in it and thought Midna was one of the greatest companions so far for a Zelda game. Haven't played all of the games in the series though, and I'm sorely missing on all the games that have come out after Skyward Sword on the Wii. So, yeah, Twilight Princess is my top game on that series! ^_^

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:44 PM, Monokuma_79 said:
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:22 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome, what's your favorite LoZ game? Personally, mine is Ocarina of Time (N64), but I also loved Link between 2 worlds (3DS) and the Minish Cap (GBA).

im a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh Devil May Cry Legend of Zelda and Bayonetta ^^

Ocarina of Time is my favorite. A Link to the Past on GBA was a good one too!

Edited by DrHambone