PS4 - Zombie Doctor trophy, can I get it without any villages left?

bloodrive65

I've been playing my world with a friend on both peaceful & hard only. We found 2 villages, both don't have any villagers left. We used them beforehand to make an iron golem farm.

Anyways, I was wondering if since those ones are gone:

Seed: -3583087917600729891 - Large

Idea 1: 

Put 15 doors in a enclosed area & spawn them like that or some other way to spawn them, & then cure one of them.

Idea 2:

Rebuild like three village-like houses would it make them spawn & then switch to hard to cure one of them?

20 minutes ago, bloodrive65 said:

The what?

I think he could either possibly be referring to not forgetting to have the splash potion of weakness with you or that you shouldn’t create or load your save on peacefull difficulty otherwise the zombie villager will either not spawn or will be taken away due to your difficulty selection. The second possibility cannot be undone.

Edited by Skeptical69

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2018 at 9:05 PM, Skeptical69 said:

I think he could either possibly be referring to not forgetting to have the splash potion of weakness with you or that you shouldn’t create or load your save on peacefull difficulty otherwise the zombie villager will either not spawn or will be taken away due to your difficulty selection. The second possibility cannot be undone.

I used the Tutorial World for the Zombie Villager trophy. It worked fine. Got the plat too.