Nexuds121

The Crew 2 Trophy Thoughts?

20 posts in this topic

Sweet. Another CREW game returns and trophies looks easier then the first!

Edited by Nexuds121

Game definitely sounds alot easier than the first for sure... I really enjoyed the hell out of the first one though, just glad there isnt another 4 hour race trophy... that trophy suuuuuuucked!

Looks far easier than the first one! I freaking hated doing the 4-hour race, 5000 miles on a single car, and 200 laps in the speedrome trophies. I look forward to playing the shit out of this one even beyond the Platinum (just like I did for the first one).

Platinum looks easy enough. Hopefully it isn't glitched as all hell like the first one. Still super salty that I was screwed out of my plat.

Just now, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Platinum looks easy enough. Hopefully it isn't glitched as all hell like the first one. Still super salty that I was screwed out of my plat.

Same man, I gave up on mine because I don't want battle Ubisoft costumer support so they can delete my progress so that MAYBE I can get "The Extra Mile". I shouldn't buy this game based on principle, but meh, I will pick it when it goes on a sale if it's not glitched.

2 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

Same man, I gave up on mine because I don't want battle Ubisoft costumer support so they can delete my progress so that MAYBE I can get "The Extra Mile". I shouldn't buy this game based on principle, but meh, I will pick it when it goes on a sale if it's not glitched.

I'm in the same boat as you. I really enjoyed the first game and, to be honest, I am very interested in this but the fact they showed zero interest in fixing this problem which happened to a lot of people irks me. 

Looks way easier then the first games list and seems like will be a much way shorter plat.

i gotta agree as the trophy list doesn't seem too insane. maybe join one crew event. rest can be done on own which seems nice other than maybe needing a spare ps4 for the friend trophy's.

Thank god for no multiplayer party trophies like in the first one... Straight solo trophies with no bullshit, that's what I like :)

Anyone find it funny how the first trophy you're going to get says "This time we'll be generous"

13 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

Thank god for no multiplayer party trophies like in the first one... Straight solo trophies with no bullshit, that's what I like :)

There are numerous MP trophies. Stuff for being part of a crew, beating a rival ghost etc. No competitive MP though.

19 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

@Warlord99956 20hr plat huh ? 1f61c.png

Looks to be around 30 I guess unless there is something unexpected in the levelling/upgrading. It’s very disappointing that there is nothing difficulty related

An interesting detail, I think, is we might actually receive trophies for DLC in The Crew 2.

I mean... some of the trophies state "(main game)" in the description. Implying there might be DLC trophies.

For the main game trophies, way easier compared to The Crew (1). Looking forward in platting this one!

Seems to be same as Uplay version. Simple and looks easy. Can't wait. 😀

Far too easy, loved that the first one had challenging trophies! Dislike that all of them are easy and that Scuffed Kenny down the street can just get them by playing the game casually..