The Crew 2 Trophy Thoughts?

Nexuds121

Just now, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Platinum looks easy enough. Hopefully it isn't glitched as all hell like the first one. Still super salty that I was screwed out of my plat.

Same man, I gave up on mine because I don't want battle Ubisoft costumer support so they can delete my progress so that MAYBE I can get "The Extra Mile". I shouldn't buy this game based on principle, but meh, I will pick it when it goes on a sale if it's not glitched.

2 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

Same man, I gave up on mine because I don't want battle Ubisoft costumer support so they can delete my progress so that MAYBE I can get "The Extra Mile". I shouldn't buy this game based on principle, but meh, I will pick it when it goes on a sale if it's not glitched.

I'm in the same boat as you. I really enjoyed the first game and, to be honest, I am very interested in this but the fact they showed zero interest in fixing this problem which happened to a lot of people irks me. 

An interesting detail, I think, is we might actually receive trophies for DLC in The Crew 2.

I mean... some of the trophies state "(main game)" in the description. Implying there might be DLC trophies.

For the main game trophies, way easier compared to The Crew (1). Looking forward in platting this one!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...