Juice it Up trophy popped early in version 1.12?

Froopy the Temmie

In mission 4 (Argent Facility), I got the Berserk rune, killed a monster and accidentally jumped into the abyss and died.  The trophy popped on respawn and I'm very sure that I didn't get 150 kills with any powerup.

I've noticed on the guide that another player had this happen, so I'm wondering if this is a common thing among players?

Edited by Temmie

I originally thought it popped early for me too but then I realized I played a fair bit of multiplayer before getting knee-deep in the campaign so I can only assume that killing the player-demons in multiplayer with glory kills counted towards that trophy. I can only assume that was the case for me unless that trophy is indeed funky (better than not popping at all though).

EDIT: Oops! For some reason I got mixed up with the Rip and Tear trophy, so ignore that. I think my Juicin' It Up popped normally. Silly me.

Edited by Rumiatrain

• 1 year later...
On 24/6/2018 at 9:36 AM, Froopy the Temmie said:

In mission 4 (Argent Facility), I got the Berserk rune, killed a monster and accidentally jumped into the abyss and died.  The trophy popped on respawn and I'm very sure that I didn't get 150 kills with any powerup.

I've noticed on the guide that another player had this happen, so I'm wondering if this is a common thing among players?

Can the kills be cumulative (get the power up, kill enemies, reload the checkpoint and repeat) as this guy says in this video?

4 minutes ago, Froopy the Temmie said:

That actually would make sense as I likely ended up respawning a good number of times trying to find various things in levels leading up to mission 4.  It's been a good minute since I did, but it's certainly plausible.

Thanks... Now I'm trying to achieve it through a Snap Map made by another user.