Froopy the Temmie

Juice it Up trophy popped early in version 1.12?

5 posts in this topic

In mission 4 (Argent Facility), I got the Berserk rune, killed a monster and accidentally jumped into the abyss and died.  The trophy popped on respawn and I'm very sure that I didn't get 150 kills with any powerup.

I've noticed on the guide that another player had this happen, so I'm wondering if this is a common thing among players?

Edited by Temmie

I originally thought it popped early for me too but then I realized I played a fair bit of multiplayer before getting knee-deep in the campaign so I can only assume that killing the player-demons in multiplayer with glory kills counted towards that trophy. I can only assume that was the case for me unless that trophy is indeed funky (better than not popping at all though).

EDIT: Oops! For some reason I got mixed up with the Rip and Tear trophy, so ignore that. I think my Juicin' It Up popped normally. Silly me.

Edited by Rumiatrain

On 24/6/2018 at 9:36 AM, Froopy the Temmie said:

In mission 4 (Argent Facility), I got the Berserk rune, killed a monster and accidentally jumped into the abyss and died.  The trophy popped on respawn and I'm very sure that I didn't get 150 kills with any powerup.

I've noticed on the guide that another player had this happen, so I'm wondering if this is a common thing among players?

Can the kills be cumulative (get the power up, kill enemies, reload the checkpoint and repeat) as this guy says in this video?

That actually would make sense as I likely ended up respawning a good number of times trying to find various things in levels leading up to mission 4.  It's been a good minute since I did, but it's certainly plausible.

Edited by Froopy the Temmie

4 minutes ago, Froopy the Temmie said:

That actually would make sense as I likely ended up respawning a good number of times trying to find various things in levels leading up to mission 4.  It's been a good minute since I did, but it's certainly plausible.

Thanks... Now I'm trying to achieve it through a Snap Map made by another user.