Season Pass required/helpful for any trophies?

BigBadKingCule

Im looking into buying the game and I wonder if the season pass is anyhow helpful/required for trophies. Not only looking at the main game, but also to all the additional content which is about to come out.

If I understand correctly the Season pass only includes additional cars and stuff but no (yet unreleased) future content for further trophy lists. So its not a season pass in the sense of Driveclub etc, but more like the one from NFS payback (deluxe edition Content).

If so I would go grab just the regular version. Not really interested in up front access for some vehicles for 30 extra bucks...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BigBadKingCule said:

Im looking into buying the game and I wonder if the season pass is anyhow helpful/required for trophies. Not only looking at the main game, but also to all the additional content which is about to come out.

If I understand correctly the Season pass only includes additional cars and stuff but no (yet unreleased) future content for further trophy lists. So its not a season pass in the sense of Driveclub etc, but more like the one from NFS payback (deluxe edition Content).

If so I would go grab just the regular version. Not really interested in up front access for some vehicles for 30 extra bucks...

Why would you think that dlc would be required for the base game trophies? Lol

Edited by rolltideroll157

On 6/24/2018 at 7:52 PM, rolltideroll157 said:

Why would you think that dlc would be required for the base game trophies? Lol

You didnt get my question, maybe I didnt express myself good enough.

I was basically asking two questions in one:

1) Does the Gold Edition ( Season pass) give me any advantage for the main game trophies (such as boost icons/cars etc which help me get the trophies earlier/quicker).

2) Does the season pass include future content (which Im sure will come with trophies like in the crew 1 or like the Season Pass in Driveclub)

From what I understand the season pass is completely useless in that sense and I wanted to ask if I maybe misunderstood and there is an advantage when it comes to trophies.

For example without the season pass in driveclub you would be paying much more for the trophy content than without it.

Edited by BigBadKingCule
Typo
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, BigBadKingCule said:

Yes and looking at the price of 40 bucks extra I cannot believe who is willing to pay that for not having any benefit besides earlier access.

Thanks guys, Ill grab the standard Edition.

Ahh fuck it, another $40 wasted on nothing. What r u going to use the $40 you saved on 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/06/2018 at 8:28 PM, BigBadKingCule said:

You didnt get my question, maybe I didnt express myself good enough.

I was basically asking two questions in one:

1) Does the Gold Edition ( Season pass) give me any advantage for the main game trophies (such as boost icons/cars etc which help me get the trophies earlier/quicker).

2) Does the season pass include future content (which Im sure will come with trophies like in the crew 1 or like the Season Pass in Driveclub)

From what I understand the season pass is completely useless in that sense and I wanted to ask if I maybe misunderstood and there is an advantage when it comes to trophies.

For example without the season pass in driveclub you would be paying much more for the trophy content than without it.

you get a extra hose and 20% off cars 

• Like 1