Your 10-Year Trophy Anniversary

DrEvilGuapo

According to this my very first trophy was Rock and a Hard Place for the game Dragon Age Origins & was achieved  on November 14th 2010 but I have played some games before this but they don't have a time stamp. Will have to wait another 2 years before I can say I've got something 10 years after my first dated trophy

• Like 1

I have 7 months to go until it's been 10 years, but my 1st trophy was Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie from GTA IV.

UL0yYHO.png

I just remembered this thread and even though I'm a few days late I do now have a 10 year trophy which is pretty cool :) There are 2 trophies I earned on this date, both of which were from Outlast, but I'll just choose the first one since that makes the most sense.

X8wCRxE.png

shaneyboy619.png

Edited by shaneyboy619
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, parkerdip said:

My first trophy was Off the Boat in Grand Theft Auto IV earned on October 27th 2008

2Lc1528f.png

THE classic first trophy. Mine as well, four days later.

When that patch came in and it always said while loading the old-savegame "Trophies are not available for this save. Start a new one to earn trophies." (or similar), after four days of seeing this message, I finally decided to go for a new savegame to see what it was.

When the trophy popped up I looked it up and thought "well who needs that?". And here I am...

• Like 3

10Ld257e2.png

Bronze Horns

White Knight Chronicles

02/04/2010

Still about a year and half for me to go till ten years. Took me a few years longer to get into trophy hunting however.

Edited by Spoat
  • Like 1