Your 10-Year Trophy Anniversary

DrEvilGuapo

51L719f29.png

Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie 
                                                                                               You killed a Rockstar in multiplayer.

28th Oct 2008
7:48:23 PM

Closing in. Will try to earn a trophy on same day :)

• Like 1

This is certainly a milestone to be proud of. Gotta give a little respect to you guys who have been trophy hunting since 2008 - 2009.

I'm definitely thinking of picking up Super Stardust HD since that was the first game to ever get a trophy list. I have Uncharted: Drakes Fortune done, which was the first game with a platinum, how cool would it be to also finish Super Stardust.

• Like 2

My "1st" trophy was Off The Boat in, GTA4 on 28th of July 2008, the other 8 trophies without timestamps were gotten just a few days before if I'm not wrong (I would assume that July 28th was the day that I got internet for the ps3, before that I think that I didn't had broadband internet, just some terrible slow one for the pc).

Still, time flies for sure.. 

• Like 1

I didn't start playing PS3 until late summer of 2011, so my 10-year won't be for another 3 years. For the few years prior to that, I didn't game a whole lot. I occasionally booted up my old PS1 for Legend of Dragoon, Bloody Roar 2 and Jet Moto 2, mostly, with the occasional Tomb Raider or Syphon Filter. Any other game time was spent on PC with StarCraft and WarCraft 3.

That being said, my first trophy was:

17L82b729.png

2X Multiplier! - Little Big Planet

26th Aug 2011
2:45:24 PM

• Like 1

My first trophy was “The Pugilist” from Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. It was on December 7th, 2008. It has a missing time stamp but I remembered the date because I knew it was gonna end up being important for me lol. I actually made MK vs DC’s platinum my 2000th trophy overall because it my first ever game with trophies. Almost got the plat on the 4 year anniversary but missed it by a few days (Dec. 11) Will definitely try to do SOMETHING for my 10 year at the end of the year!

Edited by corkscrew17
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 4:08 PM, wolverine123 said:

Mine was super stardust hd. Still not got the 100% due to late boomer.

1S4de5d1.pngHero of Lave 
Arcade - Complete planet LaveAdd to Cabinet

18th Jul 2008
10:32:14 PM

ACHIEVERS
58.76%
COMMON
40-bronze.png

I'll be back in a few weeks to update my anniversary. Maybe I'll try and finally get late boomer done.

Got my 300th plat today for rainbow skies on my 10 year trophy anniversary. Tried late boomer for a couple of hours but couldn't manage it. Might give it another go later tonight.

1S32ca08.png Rainbow Skies Winner Team 
Unlock all other trophies.
Add to Cabinet
18th Jul 2018
1:01:37 PM
ACHIEVERS
2.58%
ULTRA RARE
40-platinum.png
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

:bronze: Recycler

Resistance 2

Defeat the Goliath in the Single Player Campaign.
4Le7fa07.png

First trophy was just like the OP, except I got it on November 6th, 2008. I set a reminder on my phone to earn one on that day this year. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1