PSNP Interviews: ddracarys

Wavergray

1 hour ago, Galactic Hyper Balls said:

Great interview commander ddracarys 1f60e.png

Had no clue you lived in a pad with so much family.

one of these days will have to jam some co op

I have been promoted to Commander?? But sir, the neutrons have not aligned yet! Haha, thank you for your kind words toward this cringe fest. And I certainly would not mind co-oping with you, if you do not mind hearing constant yelling in the background. That's the only way things get discussed in my household.

• Like 1

Just now I had the time to sit down and check the interview. I appreciate the work put into it but damn, 2 hours of recording was way too much... Some parts were skipped, I have to admit. ?

Concerning my questions, I'm glad to hear you also liked RE4. Definitely one of the best of the series, not as action-oriented as some of the newer entries but still thrilling enough to have your attention at all time. I think my wife has gone through that game like a bazillion of times already up to the point that she knows the locations of all the treasures and gems without having to resort to a guide. Now, I actually kind of liked both Chronicles games. Granted, they are not good RE games overall but they were pretty enjoyable for on-rail shooters and I liked how they filled the space and provided clarification on some parts of the story of the old games. That's just me though.

Thank you for answering my questions @ddracarys

• Like 1

I've had to listen to this burp fiesta 3 times now, because seemingly everytime my questions were answered I either fell asleep or someone interrupted me and I forgot where I left off. :lol:

I was actually a bit surprised by your answers, it was indeed a quite enjoyable interview. Well done!

J

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

@ddracarys

We both LOVE Stephen King? When is our wedding!?1f602.png

How fast can you get to New Zealand? I'm ordering the pizza right now. Double cheese pizza so that we can stick our love together. Wow, this comment got cheesy.

On 7/4/2018 at 1:53 AM, Paleblood said:

I've had to listen to this burp fiesta 3 times now, because seemingly everytime my questions were answered I either fell asleep or someone interrupted me and I forgot where I left off. :lol:

I was actually a bit surprised by your answers, it was indeed a quite enjoyable interview. Well done!

J

Good to know that my voice is boring enough to put you to sleep. :D Step aside Samuel L Jackson, it's your turn to "go the fuck to sleep".

On 7/4/2018 at 0:51 AM, Honor_Hand said:

Just now I had the time to sit down and check the interview. I appreciate the work put into it but damn, 2 hours of recording was way too much... Some parts were skipped, I have to admit. 1f605.png

Concerning my questions, I'm glad to hear you also liked RE4. Definitely one of the best of the series, not as action-oriented as some of the newer entries but still thrilling enough to have your attention at all time. I think my wife has gone through that game like a bazillion of times already up to the point that she knows the locations of all the treasures and gems without having to resort to a guide. Now, I actually kind of liked both Chronicles games. Granted, they are not good RE games overall but they were pretty enjoyable for on-rail shooters and I liked how they filled the space and provided clarification on some parts of the story of the old games. That's just me though.

Thank you for answering my questions @ddracarys

Thank you for your feedback toward my burping session interview. The good news for you is that I never have to do this again, so you won't ever need to deal with a two hour long interview again either, yay! I'm joking, you probably will, how terrible.

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, ddracarys said:

How fast can you get to New Zealand? I'm ordering the pizza right now. Double cheese pizza so that we can stick our love together. Wow, this comment got cheesy.

Haha. Very funny comment sir!

Flights take 15-16 hours though. So might want to wait til the following day to order LOL!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure why, but I had to re-upload my interview on Sound Cloud, which voided the link in the original post. I have a new link here though, so @soultaker655 if you could please update the original post with this new link, that would be great. I apologise about this inconvenience to both you and listeners.