Gorod krovi crash

I have seen that people have contacted support and I believe their response was to delete and reinstall their game which is just a typical we don't care to deal with it response.  It has nothing to do with an individual persons game or save file it is effecting a large number of people across all platforms.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, cuckie said:

Even though its the typical response, deleting and re installing the game and the dlc 3 is your best shot at fixing it.

I would agree except this is happening to a very large amount of people across all platforms so In this case It won't help.  People on various forums have already confirmed so much. For the people it is effecting nothing seems to help.  It's an error in the game code that will require a patch.

5 hours ago, cuckie said:

Even though its the typical response, deleting and re installing the game and the dlc 3 is your best shot at fixing it.

Its bugged for all people since the last bigger update, just look when the last guy unlocks this trophy.. 11.06.2017?

Or just check this https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Black-Ops-3-Support/Gorod-Krovi-easter-egg-crash-during-ending-cinematic-cut-scene/td-p/10726232 or reddit, you can reinstall it how often you want they still have to patch this shit

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Just saw this and I'm starting lose my hope about the patch. And BO4 will release earlier than any CoD games this year. Ugh why... 2639.png

Because they never fix any glitched trophies. Not in black ops 2 or infinite warfare, and black ops 3 will probably never be fixed either

11 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Just saw this and I'm starting lose my hope about the patch. And BO4 will release earlier than any CoD games this year. Ugh why... 2639.png

I messaged Activision Assist yesterday and said they’re working to resolve it but never gave an ETA. I know it’s a pretty basic reply but it’s good to see they haven’t back-pedalled with the standard hopeless responses. I think this caters to a lot more people than big leagues in bo2 as it’s not just the trophy that’s glitched, it’s literally the gateworm and access to the revelations EE. I’m sure they’ll fix this one. They fixed it on PC after all.

• Like 1

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

Because they never fix any glitched trophies. Not in black ops 2 or infinite warfare, and black ops 3 will probably never be fixed either

But they're only trophies. Gorod Krovi Easter Egg crash actually breaks the game and kinda kills the meaning of completing an Easter Egg and it won't give you the Gateworm too. It was fine before that ridiculous M14 update and it's fixed for PC. Only PS4/X1 remaining.

1 minute ago, Dark said:

I messaged Activision Assist yesterday and said they’re working to resolve it but never gave an ETA. I know it’s a pretty basic reply but it’s good to see they haven’t back-pedalled with the standard hopeless responses. I think this caters to a lot more people than big leagues in bo2 as it’s not just the trophy that’s glitched, it’s literally the gateworm and access to the revelations EE. I’m sure they’ll fix this one. They fixed it on PC after all.

You can just do revelations with someone that has already done it at least

3 minutes ago, Dark said:

People may think "If I can't get my Gateworm or listen the messages at and after cinematic, then what's the meaning of attempting this EE" or "Argh wasted my money". Let's hope they won't forget releasing that patch.