Gorod krovi crash

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

You can just do revelations with someone that has already done it at least

That’s true, but a lot of people like me prefer to solo. The amount of people that have done every EE including SoE probably isn’t as huge as you’d expect either. If they never patch it then maybe there’s an alternative.

35 minutes ago, Dark said:

That’s true, but a lot of people like me prefer to solo. The amount of people that have done every EE including SoE probably isn’t as huge as you’d expect either. If they never patch it then maybe there’s an alternative.

At least all of them can be done solo unlike black ops 2 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lance the Lone Wolf said:

Read the reply to the first comment: "You can override the Easter egg crash if you do it with a 3 man party." 
Can anyone confirm this? 

Doesn't matter how many people are in party, whether solo or coop, it'll crash. People should just give up on GK and move on. Look at 3arc's response to Big Leagues. 

Well as if right now, Treyarch hasn't proven very useful at all. I haven't gotten to BO3 on PS4 yet, but they don't have a very good reputation for fixing major problems that should be addressed right away, and not months later. People can say what they want with Big Leagues, but fact remains there's no excuse for them not to have changed the description for unlocking the trophy once they shut off League Play. Give me a break, changing a few words to "Win 5 matches in Pre Season" would have been more than reasonable and fair. But since they're complete fuckers, and literally don't give a shit about a portion of their community that always buys their DLC, they can kiss my ass. 

• Like 2

I sent this message to Activision Support via Twitter:

Hey,
I would like to buy Cod BO3 Zombies Chronicles Deluxe Edition from the ps store. But unfortunately the 'Love and War' trophy is unobtainable since 6/11/18 because the game crashes once you finish the Gorod Krovi Easter Egg. I don't want to spend so much money for Dlc's and end up with an unfinished trophy list. Will this bug ever be fixed? It's 3 months now and nothing happened. 
I really hope you guys won't let the loyal fanbase down who pay the full prize for the dlc's.

The response:

Good morning, apologies for the late response. This is a known issue that we are currently investigating. Please make sure you look out for updates. Thank you. ^RN

I think this makes hope.

It won't get fixed, and I'm practically certain of this. I want some smart ass on these forums to correct me and be Treyarch's whore, and I'll respond right back with saying why does such a simple fix take over 3 months (and counting) to address? I've said it before, and I'll say it again, they can go FUCK THEMSELVES to hell. The frustration is really bad because when you begin to think and comprehend how much money all the developers/publishers make each year off Call of Duty, and then they can't get some bitch working in the studio to fix it in probably something that won't even take an hour, you can only assume they are Fuckers. 

On 9/20/2018 at 8:19 AM, wackt1 said:

I'm going to be that guy I really think it won't get patched, considering Black ops 4 is on the horizon.

I'm right on par with you on that one. 

On 9/20/2018 at 11:05 AM, Pimplegioneah said:

I sent this message to Activision Support via Twitter:

Hey,
I would like to buy Cod BO3 Zombies Chronicles Deluxe Edition from the ps store. But unfortunately the 'Love and War' trophy is unobtainable since 6/11/18 because the game crashes once you finish the Gorod Krovi Easter Egg. I don't want to spend so much money for Dlc's and end up with an unfinished trophy list. Will this bug ever be fixed? It's 3 months now and nothing happened. 
I really hope you guys won't let the loyal fanbase down who pay the full prize for the dlc's.

The response:

Good morning, apologies for the late response. This is a known issue that we are currently investigating. Please make sure you look out for updates. Thank you. ^RN

I think this makes hope.

Which is Activision speak for 'fuck you, just use the PC version if you want patch. BO4's coming out.'

On 9/16/2018 at 0:51 PM, CristianX-97 said:

Well as if right now, Treyarch hasn't proven very useful at all. I haven't gotten to BO3 on PS4 yet, but they don't have a very good reputation for fixing major problems that should be addressed right away, and not months later. People can say what they want with Big Leagues, but fact remains there's no excuse for them not to have changed the description for unlocking the trophy once they shut off League Play. Give me a break, changing a few words to "Win 5 matches in Pre Season" would have been more than reasonable and fair. But since they're complete fuckers, and literally don't give a shit about a portion of their community that always buys their DLC, they can kiss my ass. 

Seriously, they released 1.19 update sometime ago for BO2 (out of nowhere). That could've easily addressed the issue. It's bullshit to have a trophy linked to a real-life time-limited game mode. If they knew league play seasons weren't going to last, why have a trophy for the mode?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Which is Activision speak for 'fuck you, just use the PC version if you want patch. BO4's coming out.'

Seriously, they released 1.19 update sometime ago for BO2 (out of nowhere). That could've easily addressed the issue. It's bullshit to have a trophy linked to a real-life time-limited game mode. If they knew league play seasons weren't going to last, why have a trophy for the mode?

Same reason why sports games have them 

28 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Exactly my point. And sad part is you'll encounter tons of people who will still side with Treyarch, and make up some worthless shit reason that it's your fault and blah blah. And I bet those same people who rub it in probably have the trophy already. It's all shit. It'd never happen, but I bet if say 1000 people in a day flooded their support page, and their social media accounts, demanding that they fix these 2 issues that do indeed prevent you from having a full experience, be fixed, or we'll boycott BO4. That'd work 100%. But that will never happen.

8 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

Exactly my point. And sad part is you'll encounter tons of people who will still side with Treyarch, and make up some worthless shit reason that it's your fault and blah blah. And I bet those same people who rub it in probably have the trophy already. It's all shit. It'd never happen, but I bet if say 1000 people in a day flooded their support page, and their social media accounts, demanding that they fix these 2 issues that do indeed prevent you from having a full experience, be fixed, or we'll boycott BO4. That'd work 100%. But that will never happen.

I honestly doubt that even then they would fix it, since their forums and support was flooded about the big leagues mode for black ops 2 for years and all they ever told people was that they were "looking into it"

7 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

FIFA 09 had a trophy that was only obtainable for 3 months

Well that sucks. Question though. Did Gorod become undoable after a Sony patch (like say "1.73", "1.86" update), or via the game's internal updates (the updates you have to download from 3arc's servers to go online)?  I was wondering if someone could delete their game data, then update to the patch that came out for Gorod's release (via Charles Proxy or similar), and see if they could get the ee trophy while offline. Yeah, they wouldn't get the squid marker, and it'd be completely solo, but maybe it'd work? 

26 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Well that sucks. Question though. Did Gorod become undoable after a Sony patch (like say "1.73", "1.86" update), or via the game's internal updates (the updates you have to download from 3arc's servers to go online)?  I was wondering if someone could delete their game data, then update to the patch that came out for Gorod's release (via Charles Proxy or similar), and see if they could get the ee trophy while offline. Yeah, they wouldn't get the squid marker, and it'd be completely solo, but maybe it'd work? 

Should be doable, I'm pretty sure it was one of the in-game updates that broke it, if anything you could probably roll back to the January update and be okay

3 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Should be doable, I'm pretty sure it was one of the in-game updates that broke it, if anything you could probably roll back to the January update and be okay

Seems like a process Sergen would be able to do, since he's the one who's most accustomed to the proxy method. 

13 hours ago, CristianX-97 said:

It won't get fixed, and I'm practically certain of this. I want some smart ass on these forums to correct me and be Treyarch's whore, and I'll respond right back with saying why does such a simple fix take over 3 months (and counting) to address? I've said it before, and I'll say it again, they can go FUCK THEMSELVES to hell. The frustration is really bad because when you begin to think and comprehend how much money all the developers/publishers make each year off Call of Duty, and then they can't get some bitch working in the studio to fix it in probably something that won't even take an hour, you can only assume they are Fuckers. 

I'm right on par with you on that one. 

I don't know how you think games are made. But you don't just type words into a notepad file and expect a game out of it. Changing trophy requirements to other modes isn't that easy. Especially when trophies are a pivotal to the game. 
This glitch however, is. This doesn't just affect trophy hunters.

Plus why are you so mad you missed out on Big Leagues? Get over it lol