Gorod krovi crash

Some guy just got the trophy today, so it is still possible, nontheless, without mega GG.

someone posted of video of him on this thread. You can see his GT when he pauses the game

so having a disc version, deleting the game with its updates, then reinstalling the dlc and pausing the update,

then playing solo offline will do the trick? guess it is time to go old skool and hardcore?

Or did he do the whole downgrade thing people are talking about?

Edited by second_god

13 minutes ago, second_god said:

Some guy just got the trophy today, so it is still possible, nontheless, without mega GG.

someone posted of video of him on this thread. You can see his GT when he pauses the game

so having a disc version, deleting the game with its updates, then reinstalling the dlc and pausing the update,

then playing solo offline will do the trick? guess it is time to go old skool and hardcore?

Or did he do the whole downgrade thing people are talking about?

Downgrade

Finally! I completed this ee offline solo. Its possible but not realy hard. I just try to do this everyday. After 1 week i completed Gorod Krovi ee.

(Its my try on Russian)

Im do it without youtube videos and got my tactic. And in last try im allways try to fight with final boss.

If u want, u can do this in coop with ur friends, but its most hardest then solo. Like for me.

(if someone want some steps or stratege u can write me a massage on PSN Dante_Vergili or leave ur comments here)

Edited by Dante_Vergili
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dante_Vergili said:

Finally! I completed this ee offline solo. Its possible but not realy hard. I just try to do this everyday. After 1 week i completed Gorod Krovi ee.

(Its my try on Russian)

Im do it without youtube videos and got my tactic. And in last try im allways try to fight with final boss.

If u want, u can do this in coop with ur friends, but its most hardest then solo. Like for me.

(if someone want some steps or stratege u can write me a massage on PSN Dante_Vergili or leave ur comments here)

The question is how did you downgrade your game and if you sell your console?

On 10/28/2018 at 0:08 AM, Dante_Vergili said:

(Its my try on Russian)

Man, that's freaken amazing. Congratulations dude. Haven't started the game yet, but I'm very jealous of your will to not give up and still getting the trophy. 

• Like 1

I noticed Dante was able to use the death machine glitch

You can see him do it between miniutes 0:56 and 0:57

That one could come in handy when it comes to protecting the AI bots

and maybe even in killing the boss?

Edited by second_god
added time for video reference

Yes. With deathmachine it will be easy. But i allways fail this glitch.. :D 

For this glitch u must DONT touch another deathmachine bonus and DONT USE dragon platform. When started Sophias challange u must run very fast and u can take deathmachine bonus. Then u are loose this glitch. And with deathmachine u running too slow.

(P.S. Sorry for my English ... :) )

Edited by Dante_Vergili

On 10/28/2018 at 3:08 AM, Dante_Vergili said:

(Its my try on Russian)

In theory, you could connect to other players via lan using something like XBSlink or the like. So you should be able to do coop matches with others, while "offline". Haven't tried the method, but maybe this would work to connect 4 PS4s to each other 

? The description says it works for jailbroken and official consoles, so I'm assuming if you downgraded your game and used LAN, you could make the match even easier? Someone has tried this yet?

1 hour ago, Armored Squirrel said:

In theory, you could connect to other players via lan using something like XBSlink or the like. So you should be able to do coop matches with others, while "offline". Haven't tried the method, but maybe this would work to connect 4 PS4s to each other 

? The description says it works for jailbroken and official consoles, so I'm assuming if you downgraded your game and used LAN, you could make the match even easier? Someone has tried this yet?

Anyone in the US wanting to try this with me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, whittle181 said:

Seeing as this trophy is possible to solo, does that mean it's also possible to do offline co-op without the game-breaking glitch occurring?

Think it would work splitscreen yes, but it should also be doable using LAN and XBSLink (would still need to downgrade game), but afaik, nobody has tried this method.

On 07/01/2019 at 4:57 AM, Armored Squirrel said:

Think it would work splitscreen yes, but it should also be doable using LAN and XBSLink (would still need to downgrade game), but afaik, nobody has tried this method.

Nobody has tried which method yet? Splitscreen or using LAN / XBSLink?