Gorod krovi crash

5 hours ago, whittle181 said:

Nobody has tried which method yet? Splitscreen or using LAN / XBSLink?

LAN/XBS. But I don't see why it wouldn't work, considering people use it for...other reasons. I say it might work because a jailbreak can connect to an regular PS4 using it, so why couldn't two, three, or four regular PS4s connect to each other? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/28/2019 at 7:54 PM, Nikola said:

Any other methods besides downgraded the game? If not then I’ll just wait until it eventually gets patched. Which it won’t. 

I'm afraid not... Since BO4 is already out and the team are working for Aether storyline (probably Season 2 for Zombies as well because of Chaos storyline) and other multiplayer & Blackout stuffs their first priority will be BO4. So in this case BO3 won't receive any future updates. Downgrading the game is the only solution to complete Gorod Krovi EE and unlock Love and War trophy (sadly no Gateworm because you have to play Local Game).

Someone was telling me that a friend of theirs was able to complete the Easter egg. I don't know if that means just finishing the steps of Gorod Krovi or if they unlocked the trophy. I never got a response back. Is anyone able or willing to test this just in case?