Tips for 'Going Solo', 'Rock Band Immortal' and afk grinding

NewVegasNick

Just thought I'd confirm some findings regarding these three trophies.

The 'Going Solo' trophy popped for me after I finished the bass solo for the song 'Brown Eyed Girl'. I am also 100% sure that I didn't get 85% in all of the guitar solos beforehand. This means that bass solos likely count towards this trophy's progress. This is a good consideration for anyone going for this trophy as it definitely limits the amount of songs you need to grind on guitar.

I found conflicting information online so I wasn't sure beforehand but now I can confirm with certainty that autokick on drums does contribute towards Rock Band Immortal progress. There were a few songs such as Miracle Man, where autokick drums on expert were by far the easiest option. 

As for getting the level 50 trophy, I've seen some people suggest leaving a fan on in front of the mic. But what I found to be most effective was using a tone generator on the song 'Dead Black (Heart of Ice)'. This would give me about 800xp per play. If you have a turbo controller, just set the turbo to triangle and you'll be able to grind whatever xp you need to quickly get to level 50. 

I hope this helps anyone trying to get the plat for this :) 

Edited by DoucetDudes
typo