PS Now easy platinums

s24ahmed

10 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

All god of war games. I did them a month or so ago all in 1 week + there super fun.

I wouldn't say they're all easy.

The God of War games aren't difficult per se, but some of those challenges are downright annoying and frustrating.

God of War 1 is the most difficult game in the franchise in my opinion, due to how you have to beat The Challenge of the Gods in one sitting. Anyone who has the platinum knows how much of a bitch Challenge 10 can be.

Then you have to beat the game in under 5 hours, which is possible without the Cow outfit. Not easy though, and you don't get that outfit until you beat The Challenge of the Gods anyway.

1 minute ago, Spaz said:

I wouldn't say they're all easy.

The God of War games aren't difficult per se, but some of those challenges are downright annoying and frustrating.

God of War 1 is the most difficult game in the franchise in my opinion, due to how you have to beat The Challenge of the Gods in one sitting. Anyone who has the platinum knows how much of a bitch Challenge 10 can be.

Then you have to beat the game in under 5 hours, which is possible without the Cow outfit. Not easy though, and you don't get that outfit until you beat The Challenge of the Gods anyway.

mmm, ok I gotta agree on God of War 1 and yes some are absolutely tedious annoying af. Although I probably was just stupid lucky on challange 10 as it didn't cost me too much time. Though if someone asks for easy platinums I assume they want to rush them and just go for trophies.

5 hours was very easy. If you played the game, finish the challanges and start immediatly after you probably still have it fresh in your mind where to go (and you can even pause the game and look on youtube where to go if you somehow got lost). I went with the cow outfit and was done in around 2.30hrs max and I'm skillwise definitely average on GoW ?

When I played on Psnow trial I managed to squeeze in all god of wars + the first sly cooper. The fun part is I think I raged harder on sly then all GOW combined ?

11 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

mmm, ok I gotta agree on God of War 1 and yes some are absolutely tedious annoying af. Although I probably was just stupid lucky on challange 10 as it didn't cost me too much time. Though if someone asks for easy platinums I assume they want to rush them and just go for trophies.

5 hours was very easy. If you played the game, finish the challanges and start immediatly after you probably still have it fresh in your mind where to go (and you can even pause the game and look on youtube where to go if you somehow got lost). I went with the cow outfit and was done in around 2.30hrs max and I'm skillwise definitely average on GoW 1f61d.png

When I played on Psnow trial I managed to squeeze in all god of wars + the first sly cooper. The fun part is I think I raged harder on sly then all GOW combined 1f602.png

Sly Cooper is piss easy compared to God of War.

Maybe you're just not well versed in platformers.

I'm basically average at God of War. Got all the stacks and games completed. Just waiting for any potential DLC and a sequel.

Just now, Spaz said:

Sly Cooper is piss easy compared to God of War.

Maybe you're just not well versed in platformers.

Weird part is I got all crash bandicoot's 100% which should be much harder with those time trials

I'ts probably just not my game. Shit happens. I had a good laugh after the platinum how a kid's game got me so frustrated ?

• 3 weeks later...

The Sly Collection is on ps now. Three games, three platinums. Games are straight forward and you could look up a video for clue bottles if needed.

If only Barbie and her sisters puppy rescue and monsters high new ghoul was still on ps now, I would include those too

20 minutes ago, DuckSwimmer said:

If only Barbie and her sisters puppy rescue and monsters high new ghoul was still on ps now, I would include those too

Crap, I'd seen monster high on there before, but I hadn't played it yet. 

Adam's Venture and Seasons After Fall are both easy plats on PS Now that I've played recently.