July PS+ Prediction Thread

kidson2004

So with June wrapping up in another week, what do you think will come to July’s plus lineup? I’ll start:

PS3: Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

PS4: Umbrella Corps, Knights of Azure

PSVita: Anything great! 

Sony feels generous.

Psvita:2 game of your choice from 2012-2014

Ps3:2 game of your choice from 2015

Ps4:1 game of your choice from 2016

VIta: A couple of Cross Buy titles or shitty 2D pixelart platformer as opposed to games that are actually popular on the system like RPGs and dungeon crawlers and shit. Maybe a VN once every 3 months to shut people asking for this up.

PS3: Last gen port of a current gen game or some bargain bin racing game. 

PS4: Actually somewhat worthwhile title.

You'd think with less than a year left they'd actually try and give the older consoles a good send off but no. 

• Like 1

Since no one else is being 100% legit

Vita: Some shit crap that no one would pay for anyway

PS3: Some old shit crap that no one would pay for anyway

PS4: If you're lucky one half decent thing, and some other half decent thing that is also years old.

More keen to see what Xbox will have tbh. 

• Like 4

PS4: NBA 2k17 or WWE 2k16 and either Tomb Raider Remastered or The Last Of Us Remastered.

PS3: Most likely some arcade game that I have to look up to see what on Earth it even is.

PS Vita: Moto GP 14 (nah, lol, that's wishful thinking - it won't be that). Umm, don't know, but I'm guessing something 8-bit. Maybe Rocketbirds 2 as well (since it's on sale now and looks like I'll have to buy it BEFORE the Plus games are announced if I want the sale price. So it'd be my luck we'll get that.).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Since no one else is being 100% legit

Vita: Some shit crap that no one would pay for anyway

PS3: Some old shit crap that no one would pay for anyway

PS4: If you're lucky one half decent thing, and some other half decent thing that is also years old.

More keen to see what Xbox will have tbh. 

^ You took the words right out of my mouth ?

I don't think Sony cares enough to put any decent AAA title from their PS3/Vita lineup on Playstation Plus. Probably some obscure games nobody really cares about but will play for a couple hours anyway.

As for Playstation 4, could be anything really. We got Rayman Legends last month, this month we're getting Call of Duty: Black Ops III. A game like Batman: Arkham Knight is entirely possible.

Wonder if we'll get a PSVR game this month.  Would be nice as it's been a few months since the last one.  Maybe they'll start giving out VR games after PS3/Vita games stop next year though.

My guesses:

PS4: PES 2018 (coz of the World Cup), Push me pull you

PS3: RAGE, Amy

PS Vita: Papers Please, a Japanese visual novel 

14 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

PS 4 - LAST OF US 2

- RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2

PS 3 - SLEEPING DOGS 2

BURNOUT REVENGE REMASTERED 

PS VITA - NEED FOR SPEED PAYBACK

- DEBBIE DOES DALLAS

PS 2 - CHICKEN LITTLE

- TOY STORY 3

To be honest, I think this prediction hit the jackpot. If next month's Instant Game Collection comes around, and if at least one of these games is not on that list, I am going to be deeply disappointed in Sony.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

PS4: NBA 2k17 or WWE 2k16 and either Tomb Raider Remastered or The Last Of Us Remastered.

PS3: Most likely some arcade game that I have to look up to see what on Earth it even is.

PS Vita: Moto GP 14 (nah, lol, that's wishful thinking - it won't be that). Umm, don't know, but I'm guessing something 8-bit. Maybe Rocketbirds 2 as well (since it's on sale now and looks like I'll have to buy it BEFORE the Plus games are announced if I want the sale price. So it'd be my luck we'll get that.).

Tomb raider remastered was already free

24 minutes ago, Lava_Yuki said:

PS4: I'd like to see Beyond two souls, a sonic game or a dragonball z game

PS Vita: Any otome game like hakuouki, code realise, cafe cuiliere etc.

PS3: I don't play it anymore, so don't know. 

Beyond two souls was literally last month free lol

9 hours ago, Spaz said:

I don't think Sony cares enough to put any decent AAA title from their PS3/Vita lineup on Playstation Plus. Probably some obscure games nobody really cares about but will play for a couple hours anyway.

As for Playstation 4, could be anything really. We got Rayman Legends last month, this month we're getting Call of Duty: Black Ops III. A game like Batman: Arkham Knight is entirely possible.

Vita and ps3 already had there fair share of triple a games listed in the past, i mean what are you expecting from them? A bit unfair and unrealistic thinking,

As for ps4 who knows i for one am really glad with whatever they give us because they are finally(a while now) giving us 1 triple a game and one minor/indie game wich i dont mind ?

15 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

PS 4 - LAST OF US 2

- RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2

PS 3 - SLEEPING DOGS 2

BURNOUT REVENGE REMASTERED 

PS VITA - NEED FOR SPEED PAYBACK

- DEBBIE DOES DALLAS

PS 2 - CHICKEN LITTLE

- TOY STORY 3

All i care is Debbie does Dallas. Anyone knows if there's slide and touch control?

• Like 1