Case Closed / Blue Eagle trophy bugged

MrARCO

Hello!

I've recently completed the entire Hardline campaign on Officer difficulty, but i did not receive the Case Closed trophy, nor did i received my gold battlepack. I only switched difficulty during Episode 5, but i've replayed that Episode on Officer too. My Episodes are all marked as Officer difficulty in the main menu. I've replayed the last chapter on Officer, as well as the prologue.  I watched the entire credits as well, figuring that might be the case.

Anyone else with the same problem? Did i mess the game up when i switched difficulty during Ep.5? I should not matter, since you can replay all the missions in any order to receive the difficulty related trophies. 

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi. I didn't receive any problems when I got my trophy from both versions. I think it would be better if you follow the guide properly on YouTube. It maybe that you may have either didn't do it right or you overlooked it.

Edited by Nexuds121
  • Like 1

So, do i need to complete the entire campaign on Officer again, or should i replay the previous chapters on veteran?

edit: i will most likely play the chapters again on veteran, just so i can keep my progress from the previous run. Thanks

Edit2: Got it. I've replayed the campaign with Square to keep my progress. I went from 1 to 10 in 4 hours, and i got the trophy on episode 9. Turned out episode 9 was glitched.

Edited by MrARCO

• 1 year later...
On 6/26/2018 at 5:49 AM, MrARCO said:

So, do i need to complete the entire campaign on Officer again, or should i replay the previous chapters on veteran?

edit: i will most likely play the chapters again on veteran, just so i can keep my progress from the previous run. Thanks

Edit2: Got it. I've replayed the campaign with Square to keep my progress. I went from 1 to 10 in 4 hours, and i got the trophy on episode 9. Turned out episode 9 was glitched.

It says ive completed all episodes on hardline and it wont pop for me adn how do you check progress for bloodmoney and hiest matches'

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...