What is a game with under 5,000 owners that you would recommend to people?

realm722

9 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Wild Arms 3 is definitely a game for RPG players. It's got a western touch to it and it's turn based, but was still refreshing to play again given the lack of games I have like it. (It's actually 1 of 4 on my profile...one of which is a remaster itself.)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4723-wild-arms-3

I've only ever played Wild Arms 4 but it was a great RPG

• Like 1

Just now, Dr_Mayus said:

I've only ever played Wild Arms 4 but it was a great RPG

I hope they remaster it so I get the chance to play it for the first time. :D 

I've only played 1 and 3. I did like 1 better all around, but that doesn't take anything away from 3 really.

I do have Wild Arms 2 on my PS3 that I bought digitally a few years ago...I've never actually gotten around to playing it but maybe I will once I'm done with my current game. :hmm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Wild Arms 3 is definitely a game for RPG players. It's got a western touch to it and it's turn based, but was still refreshing to play again given the lack of games I have like it. (It's actually 1 of 4 on my profile...one of which is a remaster itself.)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4723-wild-arms-3

Thanks for this :D it's on psn right? :D 

cat quest its an easy platinum but its a fun simple game that has charm to it and you can tell its a callback to things like early zelda games.

dunegon travlers 2 its like monster girl quest meets demons gaze but its a fun game to play to kill some hours

AOT 2 even if you played the first game it has refined so many features and it now feels alot more smooth to play. you can also create your kawaii oc