The Screenshot Meme Giveaway...(expired)

ProfBambam55

17 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I already have a couple of ideas for this. @ProfBambam55, do we need to send it to you via PM, so people don't pick someone just because they're friends or do we just post it here because the best will prevail?

here, please...i like humour, creativity, and sharing...the idea is for all of us to just have a little fun...there is no voting or anything like that...the one submission idea was to reduce the potential of the same people repeatedly spamming unoriginal memes, to give everyone a fair chance, and to make organizing simpler on my end in terms of deciding a winner...multiple memes (within reason) in one post are fine...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 2

Just now, ProfBambam55 said:

here, please...i like humour, creativity, and sharing...the idea is for all of us to just have a little fun...there is no voting or anything like that...

Cool, I'll share a few when I get a chance to pull a few screenshots off my PS4 and edit them a little...

1 hour ago, Sardavanua said:

I like the idea:yay: We all had great fun with the past few giveaways.

Sadly I'm too stupid to upload pics, so I'll just lurk around and watch other people posting funny stuff. 

feel free to pick your favourite one off the net if it makes your life easier...not gonna be too picky about submissions...if it makes one person here cringe, groan, or smile, then it was a success...if it's an original, all the better but not a requirement...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

right...i think the minimum requirement should be to at least have a screenshot from a game, please...thanks...

feel free to edit to something else...

I will delete my post and do another since I can't remove the image

Edit: I was able to change the image and now it is a game screenshot, thanks for getting me edit it

Edited by maiathewinners

On 27/06/2018 at 1:42 AM, gamesfourever said:

I made this meme. it doesnt have an url cuz its not on the internet.

Try posting it on a social media, in that way you will be able to use the URL of the image

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 1

Image result for battlefield 3 memes

Battlefield 3 in a nutshell

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Hey @ProfBambam55. Does the screenshot have to be one that we took from our experience or will a stock photo from the internet suffice so long as we memefiy it? Thanks

I actually would prefer the former just because it's more creative and unique that way :)

although I'm a fan of customized ones, any video game screenshot-meme is fine...premade or not...

some good ones so far...thanks guys and gals...just what I needed this morning on my break...keep 'em coming, please...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProfBambam55 said:

although I'm a fan of customized ones, any video game screenshot-meme is fine...premade or not...

some good ones so far...thanks guys and gals...just what I needed this morning on my break...keep 'em coming, please...

fantastic thanks! Im going to go through the 1000 or so screenshots on my PS4 and see if I could find good ones :D . Thanks for the giveaway by the way!

Edit: so I spent a solid 1 hr going through my screenshots, copying some photos into my usb. I inserted the usb into my PC only to find that many photos weren't copied... Sigh... Guess I'm not entering. 

Anyways, good luck out there!  Enjoying my time reading those posts! 

Edited by PooPooBlast