The Screenshot Meme Giveaway...(expired)

ProfBambam55

11 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Here's mine:

2cz9j9.jpg

I would downvote this if I could. It’s not funny, it shows a horrible bad taste and it ridicules one of the most beautiful, emotional and touching scenes from the world of video games. But... hey, not everyone knows how to appreciate and respect beauty.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carol said:

I would downvote this if I could. It’s not funny, it shows a horrible bad taste and it ridicules one of the most beautiful, emotional and touching scenes from the world of video games. But... hey, not everyone knows how to appreciate and respect beauty.

I can't tell if you're serious or joking as it's just a logo :dunno: .

• Like 2

Didn't read the OP before searching. Memes. Didn't know it was custom and video games only. I'm still sick don't judge. 

But it took my mind off being sick, so I'll share the meme I found.

Just don't enter me. 

02a4f9b7734e6a990ac8037c272caa4df100a0ff

18 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Didn't read the OP before searching. Memes. Didn't know it was custom and video games only. I'm still sick don't judge. 

But it took my mind off being sick, so I'll share the meme I found.

Just don't enter me. 

you have until the 15th if you want to edit to something video game related...non-custom is fine...maybe I worded the op wrong...seems to be some confusion as to what is acceptable...

I thought I'd post a quick link for those who would like to try their hand at making a custom meme...i think i'll give it a shot at some point myself...now I just need a few spare moments in a day and I'm all set...

link to popular meme generator tools...click me...

and click this one for android app ones...

Edited by ProfBambam55

6 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

I thought I'd post a quick link for those who would like to try their hand at making a custom meme...i think i'll give it a shot at some point myself...now I just need a few spare moments in a day and I'm all set...

link to popular meme generator tools...click me...

and click this one for android app ones...

I used this one: https://imgflip.com/memegenerator. Didn't see it in the links, so thought to post a link.

• Like 1

A long time ago I made a meme variation of kind of a niche one featuring a screenshot of DD from MGSV, does that count?

quote_of_the_day.jpg
(the original image, the meme was to replace the quote and the mirror image with a character)
DD.jpg
(The original screenshot of DD)
DD_Quote.jpg
(My edit)

Also it's kind of weird, there are many memes in this thread I've seen on other platforms before. Istnt the idea to create our own memes?

Edited by NanaCheese94
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ZireaelSan said:

Has nothing to do with the entry but op u da mvp!

One can never have enough dankmemes

I used to really not like memes...you guys are helping me conquer my fear so, thanks all...gotta say :

"memes...are...fun...honestly, am having a good time with this"...

Edited by ProfBambam55