The Screenshot Meme Giveaway...(expired)

ProfBambam55

On 6/27/2018 at 9:20 AM, Xillia said:

2czcha.jpg

Fuck that Mutton guy :P

On 6/27/2018 at 9:07 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

I can't tell if you're serious or joking as it's just a logo :dunno: .

I couldn't tell either. What game is the Girl and Giraffe man from anyways? 

Anyways here is mine 

51a1649259992.jpeg

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Anyways here is mine 

51a1649259992.jpeg

I don't know if it's because I'm outside right now and it's super bright so I can't see me cell screen very well or not but i'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I don't get this one...

ok, so I've looked at it for like 2 full minutes even zooming in on various parts and still...am I just unintelligent or overly serious?...

4 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

I don't know if it's because I'm outside right now and it's super bright so I can't see me cell screen very well or not but i'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I don't get this one...

ok, so I've looked at it for like 2 full minutes even zooming in on various parts and still...am I just unintelligent or overly serious?...

The door is marked as Locked - Very Hard. You need 100% Lockpicking to break the lock...but the top half is completely missing so why would you need to pick the lock when you could just climb over the broken part of the door.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

The door is marked as Locked - Very Hard. You need 100% Lockpicking to break the lock...but the top half is completely missing so why would you need to pick the lock when you could just climb over the broken part of the door.

nice...i read your explanation but still didn't get it...took my phone in the shade...it all makes sense now...thanks...

• Like 1

Okay guys, these are going to be pretty bad because I personally made them all, but I want everyone to know I was with the giveaway in spirit at least! I also had troubles resizing them so, I put them in spoiler tags.

Dark Cloud Memes

Spoiler

Cw42SyX.jpg

Spoiler

CEMHbRR.jpg

Dark Cloud 2 Meme

Spoiler

XGpTRj8.jpg

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

uuGSJPy.jpg

yay, I made one too!...

I'm technologically retarded so thought I'd share how I did it without too much trouble for others who might find it difficult...and particularly for those who primarily use their cell here...

on ps4...

1. take screenshot on ps4...

2. send/share it as a message through console...i started a convo with an alt to avoid randomly sending it to a friend...

now onto cell...you will need the psapp...

1. log onto ps messages app...the screenshot will now appear in the convo that you started in step 2 above...

2. I used gatm meme generator app and it was easy from there...you can find the screenshot in the "psmessages" folder once you hit "create meme"...the rest is just a matter of filling in the blanks...

3. (optional perhaps) I uploaded mine to imgur app to share but I'm sure there are better ways...just a habit as i'm used to this app...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 2

alright, I thought about dealing with this in a rather vindictive manner but then convinced myself that an attempt at diplomacy is always best..."bam, wtf are you talking about?"...well, it seems multiple accounts are being used by some people to try and gain an advantage by submitting more than one entry...honestly, I'm not a fan of this so I'd just ask that members here refrain from doing this, please...this giveaway is just for fun...it kind of sours the whole thing if people try to cheat to win...and with that :

b4a9238a-1a81-4b08-aa91-0c0ecde7df38.jpe

you ain't foolin' nobody... 

Edited by ProfBambam55

1 hour ago, SoberNSane said:

technologically retarded my butt... I took a glance at your GTA walkthroughs and guides.... (btw...not the voice of Farkas, astonishing...):giggle:

W/o souring anything since you've already called it - if you know which profiles "seem" to be doing it- I think it wouldn't hurt to bring it out since the last one wasn't good at taking a hint a AT all.......since the cats already out of the bag...?

the guide took 9 months to complete...i'm sure mango had a good time sorting out the botched format attempts (much appreciated btw)...i research a lot in terms of technology to be able to use it but not my forte by any means...

I'll just leave the warning as is for now...i find naming and shaming very distasteful...hint taken or not, there are mostly legit entries here that are top notch...would prefer to just focus on those...thanks to all who have submitted a meme...have had a few good chuckles...looking forward to seeing what pops up over the next couple weeks...

to shift this thread back into a positive tone, I'll toss in a free lifetime premium membership right now...congratz @reckscollie...hope you enjoy your new superpowers (without ads)...

@everyone...keep them screenshot memes coming plz...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 3

I want to enter this meme, but think I need to explain a bit of back story behind it first.  I'm a huge fan of the game Ark: Survival Evolved and have put in more hours on Xbox than I care to admit (husband has 201 days play time and for most part, we have played together)

We have built many bases together and tamed many dinosaurs.  He is very particular about the placement of the dinosaurs around the base, from an aesthetic and practical point of view.  There are commands you can whistle within the game and they are on a wheel selection - whistle follow one whilst looking at a dinosaur and it will follow you, however the command next to it on the wheel is follow all, which is easy to accidentally select (especially when there is lag)

There have been plenty of times when I have accidentally whistled "follow all" and this pretty much sums up my reaction - mainly due to now being stuck in one spot due to being crowded by various dinosaurs, and the daunting task of putting them all back in their particular place

(If it doesn't count then that's fine, but I wanted to share it anyway)

ui526zca9pd01.jpg

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 1

seeing as to how this thread is dead, and received much less activity than hoped for (sadly, I guess not many were feeling the idea...), gonna give another 24 hours for final submissions, announce the winners by the end of the week, and lock the giveaway down for good...thanks to those who participated...i quite enjoyed the gaming memes...cheers...

an epic triple post...i figured we won't see any more submissions in the next 3 hours so will wrap up this giveaway and thread now...

gratz to the winners who are as follows :

$50 psn credit...code has been sent...

@A-Brawl3r

psnp lifetime premium membership...upgraded just now...

@gamesfourever

thanks to all who submitted relevant content...was fun while it lasted... cheers...

*thread locked*

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 3