Ikaruga trophy thoughts?

Rick_Sanchez

This games been out long enough. Pretty sure 1 of the best only has the co-op trophies left to plat. I wouldn't be surprised if we see people with plat tomorrow. 

On my solo 1cc I got to 3rd boss almost did it too, the 4th chapter I need practice on but I think 1cc is very doable. Its the S++ thats hard, keeping a chain is pretty annoying never mind a whole level with stuff flying around. 

15 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

This games been out long enough. Pretty sure 1 of the best only has the co-op trophies left to plat. I wouldn't be surprised if we see people with plat tomorrow. 

On my solo 1cc I got to 3rd boss almost did it too, the 4th chapter I need practice on but I think 1cc is very doable. Its the S++ thats hard, keeping a chain is pretty annoying never mind a whole level with stuff flying around. 

If you check on PS4. Someone has the trophy for co-op 1cc

For people who have a friend who is good you can essentially get S++ easier ( Still ridiculous) as you both get boss kill bonus, learning to kill the boss in around 73secs wilk get you around 700,000 score so you will get 1.4mil iirc. 

On 7/2/2018 at 11:02 AM, DPatriot said:

So someone got platinum now.

Yep. Amazing, either the game is not that difficult after all (doubtful), he's a old time Ikaruga expert or a really good shooter player.

Sometimes there are platinum times on some games that are astonishing. Always more for first time achievers.

Just now, cris3f said:

Yep. Amazing, either the game is not that difficult after all (doubtful), he's a old time Ikaruga expert or a really good shooter player.

Sometimes there are platinum times on some games that are astonishing. Always more for first time achievers.

Naaa this games definitely hard and takes time. He's Probably an old time player 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2018 at 9:49 PM, Dark said:

Was looking like a good list until I saw the co-op trophies at the end. If it’s only couch co-op then maybe killing off a second controller will work at the cost of half a screen. Not sure though, it looks interesting. I want to get into shmups more. Might be one for @DPatriot :P 

At least the trophy for clearing one stage is easy enough in double-play mode. (which counts as co-op)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just played through this game after years of being curious about it. The legend lives up to the name, this is easily the hardest shmup I have ever played, and getting S++ on every stage would make every Platinum Games title blush probably ? but I have enjoyed the challenge so far. One question I have for people is this: Is it better to tackle getting high ranks first? Or is finishing the whole game without dying advised before that. They both seem equally insane to me...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, griffin123456789 said:

Just played through this game after years of being curious about it. The legend lives up to the name, this is easily the hardest shmup I have ever played, and getting S++ on every stage would make every Platinum Games title blush probably 1f62c.png but I have enjoyed the challenge so far. One question I have for people is this: Is it better to tackle getting high ranks first? Or is finishing the whole game without dying advised before that. They both seem equally insane to me...

Getting th S++ are definitely the harder part. However they can be done in co-op too. Get twice the boss score. But requires quite some planning. I'm will probably go for the rank trophies. Probably make the 1cc much easier :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...