Trophy Thoughts?

Yeah, not much to think about really.  It’s the standard Artifex Mundi trophy list.  Collectibles, Puzzles, and HOPs.  Doesn’t look like it requires a second playthrough either, just like the first Eventide game.  The second one had the ‘Moral Choice’ trophy which required a second playthrough.  

This one has a trophy for do not get more than 5 mistakes in 3 hidden puzzle objects, this and WARRIOR and TRAVELER maybe could be the ones more missables in the list, even more the collectibles that already have a guide for all of 31.

I'll make a vídeo guide as soon as it release...

Edited by PietroFreitas
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

A standard Artifex Mundi list. One playthrough needed by the looks of it. Anyone know when it's being released? Checked their website and Twitter account and can't see any mention of it.

Edit - I tweeted the devs and it's out on Friday :)

Another great easy hidden odjects game for us trophy hunters. ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

A standard Artifex Mundi list. One playthrough needed by the looks of it. Anyone know when it's being released? Checked their website and Twitter account and can't see any mention of it.

Edit - I tweeted the devs and it's out on Friday :)

Yup, Friday - and just one playthrough if you play on Expert and find all the things as well as finish all the 'combat' sections without making a mistake. I made one silly mistake and obv the game autosaves immediately so I'll have to try again in my expert playthrough. I always play first on normal as I review the games, so I'd rather get through the game normally without any guides or help, then use one to clean up at the end. 

No bonus chapter in this one either, which is a shame. I don't think the others in the series had one either though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turniplord said:

Yup, Friday - and just one playthrough if you play on Expert and find all the things as well as finish all the 'combat' sections without making a mistake. I made one silly mistake and obv the game autosaves immediately so I'll have to try again in my expert playthrough. I always play first on normal as I review the games, so I'd rather get through the game normally without any guides or help, then use one to clean up at the end. 

No bonus chapter in this one either, which is a shame. I don't think the others in the series had one either though.

First eventide has a bonus chapter