GTA Online receives Nightclubs in July 2018

TugaSonic

Rockstar will once again expand the world of Grand Theft Auto Online next month with the launch of another new update - Los Santos: Nightclubs.

Due at some point in July, the free expansion will let you open and manage your own nightclub, customise its setup, look, staff and promotion, and fill it with real-life music acts Solomun, Tale Of Us, Dixon and The Black Madonna.

Here's a teaser:

Clubs will be another source of income for GTA Online players, but also a way to launder dirty money from ill-gotten gains found elsewhere.

Anyone logging into GTA Online from now until next Monday, 2nd July, will earn themselves GTA$300,000 and an exclusive Orange Wireframe Bodysuit. Furthermore, if you return to GTA Online later in July to receive new and exclusive rewards for logging in each week including:

• Bonus cash each week ranging between GTA$100,000 to GTA$350,000
  • Exclusive discounts on forthcoming vehicles like the powerful MTL Pounder Custom – a highly customizable asset for your lucrative business deliveries
  • Exclusive liveries on new vehicles like the Ocelot Swinger classic sports car
  • New nightclub themed t-shirts
  • …and much more.

• Like 2

Here's hoping they don't throw in trophies for this, because I'm completely done with this game now and never want to play it again... I want my next Rockstar experience to just be Red Dead Redemption 2, fuck GTA Online, this will be full of toxic kids on their mics being assholes for no reason, as that is what the whole online is right now. 

• Like 4

more rubbish online content to go with the other rubbish online content. Where is the story DLCs? If this is a glimpse of how the next GTA will be, I wont be buying it. What is fun about listening to kids swearing or blasting their music through their mics. GTA online is the worst gaming experience you could ask for.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, SirPigFace said:

more rubbish online content to go with the other rubbish online content. Where is the story DLCs? If this is a glimpse of how the next GTA will be, I wont be buying it. What is fun about listening to kids swearing or blasting their music through their mics. GTA online is the worst gaming experience you could ask for.

It's not coming. They silently confirmed its non-existence shortly before/after the release of the current-gen version of the game.

GTA Online was just too successful, i'm afraid. :(

Edited by Lance_87

59 minutes ago, SirPigFace said:

if it's rubbish why do so much people like it? 

• Like 1

I know GTA Online isn't for all, always beeing in a public lobby for all the cool stuff like CEO and the good moneymaking, but you got to admit that GTA Online really did well. You can live the life that you shouldn't live in real life :P Import/Export of cars, have cocaine, weed and methamphetamin business, sell weapons, do missions with friends and just mess around in Los Santos's great open world.

Wouldn't mind a trophy list on Nightclub DLC unless it's as difficult as Doomsday Heists elite and criminal mastermind trophies. ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 3:44 AM, SirPigFace said:

i agree its rubbish glad i didnt buy the ps4 version

13 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

how many hours from now does it go live? 01:09 am on Tuesday right now over here.

Just under 11 hours from now.

Edit: Actually, might be just under 10. That's when updates usually go out, anyway.

Edited by Shadiochao