GTA Online receives Nightclubs in July 2018

TugaSonic

I uninstalled this game so soon after reaching that level trophy in the online portion of the game, can't even be bothered with the Doomsday stuff, uninstalled before that even released. The single player was fairly mediocre but still enjoyable for a single playthrough, I admit I had some fun. Sadly never had any DLC single player content.

The multiplayer though is absolutely empty in my opinion. The free roam is just toxic nonsense, just higher levels zooming around in some expensive kit harassing little Timmy, the level 1 with just a pistol over and over until they quit. The heists, well, no one plays them (auto matchmaking takes forever, ESPECIALLY setups...) and the regular modes like TDM etc. are just random nonsense I'd expect on Roblox or some other thing which allows kids to make game modes. BMX vs Cars was one I recall, you have to BMX across a path which cars try to knock you off, how is that a TDM? Only mode I somewhat enjoyed was where you had to parachute a car onto these platforms worth more points the smaller they are, it was okay for a bit but I've seen that kind of minigame on dozens of other games in some capacity.

I'd kinda like them to add trophies, that way GTAV will be my lowest % game, it kinda makes a statement for how I don't like it lol.

6 hours ago, Gamehelp said:

PC received the patch some hours ago, I can only assume PS4 has it now if not very soon, and there's still no extra DLC trophy set at this current time.

So I would say there wont be added trophies for this DLC thankfully, hope we see Luis return.  :)

What a relief! ?

Edited by Migaellou