Glitched murphy challenge 27.6.18

barakmh

Hey guys, i just recieved a video from a friend of the glitched murphy challenge for today, catch is you need to get to about 4K meters..  but just look at leaderboards and see that the leaders all failed at the same spot... im gonna try the rest of the day to see if i can make it.

Hope this somehow helps

• Like 1

Yes, and it's even the 3rd time in this month (June) we have a 4095 glitched murfy's challenge. However, this one is the easiest of the three : only 2 difficult path at 2750m and 3700m (fire eyes + 4 pillars in the wind).

Remember to use a princess character to reach the max distance there : 4095.43m. If you use Globox or Rayman you will only reach respectively 4095.24m and 4095.36m : too short to gain 1st place. (if you use a teensie you wil reach 4095.42m : the system consider this score as equal as 4095.43m so you would also gain a diamond, but playing with this type of character need to know some special technics : in the history of this challenge since more than 3 years I'm the only one who reached this 4095.42m score, so don't use a teensie ;) )

Edited by Arkiokin

I really hope so...  im waiting since october for a glitched run

4 hours ago, BigBadKingCule said:

I saw it aswell. Unfortunately I cant make it to the 4000m.

But its a good sign that we will get a lower glitched challenge sometime soon :)

2 hours ago, barakmh said:

I really hope so...  im waiting since october for a glitched run

Same for me and Im checking everyday...

1 hour ago, Kishnabe said:

Isn't 4095 the lowest each time that glitched happened?

Nope. Around 1 year ago it glitched right at the beginning at 116m.

On 6/27/2018 at 2:34 PM, barakmh said:

Hey guys, i just recieved a video from a friend of the glitched murphy challenge for today, catch is you need to get to about 4K meters..  but just look at leaderboards and see that the leaders all failed at the same spot... im gonna try the rest of the day to see if i can make it.

Hope this somehow helps

Yesterdays Infinite Tower Extreme had some high profile gamers absent and Diamond Cup was awarded to 2nd place @ just over 2km

Yeah the glitched murphy of 27th june was pretty 'easy' (if u get used to the patterns) 

Thats why I keep telling people to 'get yourself used to' a murphy distance, if such glitched one appears like then, its basically easy diamond with only learning 1 sort of challenge, and u know u'll stay diamond, no matter what

Ofcourse this one was kind of an easy one, with only the toughest spots at 2700m & 3700m like Arkiokin said, on most other murphy distances, there are more problematic patterns (read: character's speed is different at the end of a pattern, which results in different speeds starting the next pattern, needing a different tactic to deal with it)

Because of this one being an easier one its the first time i could reach that distance, but that basically is all what you need if ur going for the Champion! Trophy, 1 easy glitched murphy distance, all other murphy distances i consider practice, keep doing over & over and eventually, u develop the proper skills u need to get that diamond

I regularly try to upload some vids now & then to help people as much as i can, so if anyone needs some help or a video for any sort of challenge contact me (psn id: DJ_AdruA) , i'll try my best to show how to tackle it (but that doesnt necessarily mean its worthy for a diamond)