PlayStation Plus games for July: Absolver and Heavy Rain

Klart

This month is absolutely AMAZING! Best month of the Year for the PsPlus for noe!

It's just great!

Heavy Rain & Zero Time Dilemma are 2 games i want to buy since they came out since i loved the first one on Ps3 and wanted to Re-Play it and well Zero Escape is one of my favourite Vita game so :3 On Ps3 we have Rayman and Decption, two wonderful games, Always loved he old great Rayman and i am interested in Decpetion since years but never got it, i can finally play it!

Absolver and Space overlords looks nice (and Easy?) too.

This month 6 out of 6 and 4 games i really wanted, for me it's just great on every single console, even Vita for once :3 

EDIT: OH! My bad! Deception is American only :( We got Extreme exorcism....Oh well, there are 3 other amazing pretty long games anyway :)

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

Wow, an actual good month! I don't have Heavy Rain for the PS4 but I really don't want to play it again. Still, finally nice to see the Vita get a good game! However, those who haven't played the other two games might get lost in the story.

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Wow, I'm surprised Zero Time Dilemma came to PS+, it's about time the Vita got something good again... too bad I already platted it though.

What does this game consists? Is it a Visual Novel? Or more of a crime investigation type of game? can't really tell from the screenshots from the store (although it looks really pretty)

1 minute ago, bpmotard said:

What does this game consists? Is it a Visual Novel? Or more of a crime investigation type of game? can't really tell from the screenshots from the store (although it looks really pretty)

Yeah, it's a visual novel where you have to solve puzzles in an escape room while solving a mystery in the process. But you need solutions from other routes to be able to solve special puzzles... unless you look up the solution in a guide :P . Depending on your choices people die or live.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

unlike most people's opinions, i just think this month is really shitty, Heavy Rain is the only good thing probably for me.

Rayman 3 is the only game I care about, and it's very cheap too, but I'm happy regardless. :) 

• Like 1