PlayStation Plus games for July: Absolver and Heavy Rain

Klart

Just now, StrickenBiged said:

Yeah, me too! I guess they're doing it to promote Detroit maybe? We got Beyond: Two Souls the month before Detroit released also... 1f914.png

Lol snap. You're probably right and that would definitely make sense. More money for them in the long run.

12 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Finally a good month for PS3, PS Vita AND PS4 ?

I have to ask something though, is there any point playing Zero Escape : Zero Time Dilemna if I didn't play the two other games of the series ? Will I be able to enjoy the story without any knowledge of the first two games ?

I played Virtue's Last Reward and ZTD without the first one and could understand things. The games can be played without prior knowledge, but there will be moments in ZTD that might seem odd or incomplete (mostly one of the endings) as that ties in with VLR.

• Like 2

Oh boy, another David Cage game so soon after the last one. How generous of you, Sony. You shouldn't have... :rolleyes:

By far the best game in this lineup is Zero Time Dilemma (and it's not even the best Zero Escape game). If you own a Vita, make sure you pick this up if you haven't already played it. Get The Nonary Games Collection first, though. ZTD is the third game in the series.

22 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

Even though I did not acquire the Nonary games yet (with 999 and Virtue's Last Reward), and it seems I should play at least 999 first.

You should play both 999 and VLR before starting ZTD. They both tie into that game, especially VLR. Besides, they are all amazing.

• Like 1