PlayStation Plus games for July: Absolver and Heavy Rain

Klart

3 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Just seen that this month xbox peeps get Fallout 3 and Oblivion...can we trade with xbox?

Those games are part of gamepass and not gwg tho no?

Anyone think it's a bit weird that Heavy Rain is a PS+ game given it was the preorder bonus for Detroit?

Edited by Gwendly

8 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Is anyone else pissed at how they sell us Detroit Deluxe edition that comes with heavy rain, only for it to be free the next month?

It sucks yeah, but nothing to get pissed up about. One version you own and one is rented thru plus. I think its safe to assume any game free with bundles now can be "free" in a month.

9 minutes ago, N3xmach-ina said:

It sucks yeah, but nothing to get pissed up about. One version you own and one is rented thru plus. I think its safe to assume any game free with bundles now can be "free" in a month.

Not really pissed. Just slightly annoyed. Worded it wrong lol.

Its just fucked that they offer Detroit and if you want for an extra $10 here is heavy rain. I was thinking in my head, well they are giving beyond two souls so they won't offer heavy rain anytime soon for psplus+.... Then the next month happens ?

On 6/26/2018 at 3:00 PM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Since no one else is being 100% legit

Vita: Some shit crap that no one would pay for anyway

PS3: Some old shit crap that no one would pay for anyway

PS4: If you're lucky one half decent thing, and some other half decent thing that is also years old.

More keen to see what Xbox will have tbh. 

Vita: I was right, albeit I am aware of Zero's fanbase, but *most* westerners wouldn't have bought it.

PS3: Right again, some old shit crap called Extreme Exocism I've never even heard of, and an old as heck remaster of an even older PS2 game.

PS4: One half decent thing (Absolver) and another half decent thing that is a decade old (Heavy Rain) couldn't be more right.

Congrats to me, I'm the first person to get every thing right for a whole month. 

I'll gladly give Heavy Rain a go and I'd be happy with Zero if I was still a trophy whore but that's done with, so basically this month has a game from ten years ago I didn't get around to playing and that's it... yay?

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

7 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Vita: I was right, albeit I am aware of Zero's fanbase, but *most* westerners wouldn't have bought it.

i was under the impression english speakers were the only ones who bought 999 games lmao

i am happy with heavy rain and ztd because i can sell my physical copies. too bad my vita isnt currently working tho.

6 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

and zero time dilemma is interesting but if it's only ps Vita then I'm out luck xD

You shouldn't be starting with the third game in a trilogy either way. :P

5 hours ago, stpatty said:

You should all play Rayman 3 to lower the percentages a bit. 

ReadyEcstaticHamadryas-size_restricted.g

4 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

I was thinking in my head, well they are giving beyond two souls so they won't offer heavy rain anytime soon for psplus+.... Then the next month happens ?

I thought the opposite. Or maybe hoped, so I wouldn't be tempted to buy it? Lol.

3 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

3 hours ago, mako-heart said:

i was under the impression english speakers were the only ones who bought 999 games lmao

Yeah, I was under the impression the only reason the series continued, was due to stronger sales in the West. Sales for this in Japan were poor.

8 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Yea, well...

Just nope.

Though... you do have a point about one thing.

Now, no one would buy it, because everyone already has the game :awesome: 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

10 hours ago, Fidel said:

You shouldn't be starting with the third game in a trilogy either way. :P

Thanks.... This leaves me with nothing from this month :(

Also does it matter really? It's a point and click game. And also could I even play it since I don't have a Vita but I think it's cross platform