PlayStation Plus games for July: Absolver and Heavy Rain

Klart

10 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

It's a point and click game

NO!

IT'S FREAKING NOT 

Angry_pepe_reeeee.gif

It's a VN, mainly VN. And with maybe the best story ever made.

ZTD is a conclusion to such story. Playing it before 999 and VLR is a sin.

13 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

but I think it's cross platform

It is but it's Vita-only on PS+ unless it changes like with Psycho-Pass

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

NO!

IT'S FREAKING NOT

It's a hybrid between (point-and-click) adventures and visual novels. Or wouldn't you call the game mechanics (finding items in rooms, combining them, solving puzzles) a typical gameplay element of PnCs?

Actually it felt more like a mix of a TellTale-game due to the 3D-models and the different art direction and a point-and-click. :hmm:

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

But thanks for letting me know!

9 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

It's a hybrid between (point-and-click) adventures and visual novels. Or wouldn't you call the game mechanics (finding items in rooms, combining them, solving puzzles) a typical gameplay element of PnCs?

Actually it felt more like a mix of a TellTale-game due to the 3D-models and the different art direction and a point-and-click. :hmm:

Yeah, the puzzle-solving part in escape rooms is point-and-click.

• Like 1

I personally love the offerings for PS4 this month, have always wanted to play Quantic Dreams games and now I've got Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain to go through :D 

When Absolver was shown off at PSX I believe it definitely peaked my interest and visually/aesthetically looks very appealing to me :) 

But as one of the few people who still play there Vita, can't say I'm not disappointed yet again, I've never played a visual novel game before so I'll give it a shot but that other game just looks horrendously bad ?

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, the puzzle-solving part in escape rooms is point-and-click.

Interesting! But I heard it's vita only so I can't play it. And the other thing is that it's the third entry in the series so I assume that I'd be lost. 

Edited by PooPooBlast

27 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Interesting! But I heard it's vita only so I can't play it. And the other thing is that it's the third entry in the series so I assume that I'd be lost. 

You probably would be. But some went straight into the second game, and didn't feel lost. And Crimson Idol does bring up a good point about the last one being more like a Telltale game, unlike the visual novel nature of the first two. Might actually be more up your alley. But if it's only the Vita version, won't matter either way.. Solution: buy a Vita! :P

3 hours ago, Fidel said:

You probably would be. But some went straight into the second game, and didn't feel lost. And Crimson Idol does bring up a good point about the last one being more like a Telltale game, unlike the visual novel nature of the first two. Might actually be more up your alley. But if it's only the Vita version, won't matter either way.. Solution: buy a Vita! :P

If it's somehow cross-platform then I'm going to play it and skip the dialogue just to annoy @Satoshi OokamixD. Lol that angry gif was hilarious ?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Heave Rain is not available to download (at this moment) if you already have Beyond Two Souls. And most of us have that game.
Rest of the games are downloadable (Dutch store at least 263a.png)

Hopefully it's a easily fixable mistake.

2 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Heave Rain is not available to download (at this moment) if you already have Beyond Two Souls. And most of us have that game.
Rest of the games are downloadable (Dutch store at least ☺️)

Same here greece,i purchased beyond two souls with plus and now cant download heavy rain,i hope they fix it my ps plus expires tomorrow