Can't Sync Trophies or View Profile (Error Code 80022D05)

RamenKen

I've been having this trouble for at least a couple of weeks now. For some reason, whenever I use the "sync" function, it stops at around 11% and the error code 80022D05 shows up shortly after. Strangely enough, my trophies are completely up-to-date on my PSN Profile. Does anyone know how to recitfy this?

I have been having ther same problem myself and had questions about this. I have 2 PS3's and my account will not sync on either PS3's. I can update my wife's profile and our 3rd profile but my main gets stuck at 11-12% and will just pop up an error code. Been trying for 4 days now. :(

• 1 year later...

There's this crazy thing called Google that you should really try sometime. You can search for anything and get results.

I found these possible solutions within seconds.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Help/Error-80022D05/td-p/11307364
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4124/~/80022d05%3A-trophy-data-not-correct

Edited by Squirtle Power

I had an error a few days ago that popped up as I tried to sync my trophies, don't know if it was the same error code though. I tried to sync them a second time and it worked fine. All I can suggest is try what others above have said. If that doesn't work then I don't know, sorry. :unsure:  

• 2 years later...

same problem over here and every forum says the same..but what if that isn't working for me ?

only thing i didn't do is delete my user from ps3 because all the games and DLC i installed will be gone..

tried to connect with cable and all the other stuff..happend since my problem with mafia 2 i mentiond in a other topic in the mafia 2 section.

this sucks

43 minutes ago, holland046 said:

same problem over here and every forum says the same..but what if that isn't working for me ?

only thing i didn't do is delete my user from ps3 because all the games and DLC i installed will be gone..

tried to connect with cable and all the other stuff..happend since my problem with mafia 2 i mentiond in a other topic in the mafia 2 section.

this sucks

Was it really necessary to bump a thread with no responses in the last three years?

• 5 years later...