Looking for friends

Reala_kira

Hey thanks for the comments! 

This community is so great

1 hour ago, Squirlruler said:

Welcome from the shadows! If you haven't seen this thread, you should check it out!

I love my vita as well. Such a great little handheld! :]

Enjoy your stay and happy hunting!

Indeed it is a nice little piece of technology. Too bad Sony stopped supporting it. Guess its days are now counted ?

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I check your profile and first thing I see is that you've platted Ys VIII, nice:yay: . 

Welcome to PSNP.

That plat was fun, and the game visuals and setting were worth doing a second playthrough for the nightmare run. Yes it was definitely worth playing it again ? 

Just seen your profile and it's awesome!!! You did a lot of efforts to platinum different games of different genres. That's what I call a hardcore true gamer ?

48 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

Welcome to this wonderful community! I hope you enjoy your stay! I got a Vita quite recently (last March/April) and I'm loving it!

Now, go platinum Fate Extella and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth!!! :P

fate extella maybe, but the digimon's medal trophies are such a pain XD. It may take hours just pressing the X button for the gatchas to get those medals haha

Edited by Reala_kira
  • Like 1

Greetings. Welcome to the site.

By checking your profile, I see that you must really love your Vita :3 I just recently got mine so I'm still learning the ropes on it as far as games go. It is a nice little device that's for sure.

There are many colorful folks around this site and I'm pretty sure you won't have any problems fitting in. Hope you get to make some long-term good friends around here and get to enjoy the many events and features this community has to offer. 

See you around! ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Reala_kira said:

Hey thanks for the comments! 

This community is so great

Indeed it is a nice little piece of technology. Too bad Sony stopped supporting it. Guess its days are now counted 1f914.png

That plat was fun, and the game visuals and setting were worth doing a second playthrough for the nightmare run. Yes it was definitely worth playing it again 1f601.png 

Just seen your profile and it's awesome!!! You did a lot of efforts to platinum different games of different genres. That's what I call a hardcore true gamer 1f606.png

fate extella maybe, but the digimon's medal trophies are such a pain XD. It may take hours just pressing the X button for the gatchas to get those medals haha

Welcome to the site! I see that you currently only have a Vita it appears? I kind of wanted one at one point, but it's hard to put forth 300+ dollars for the system, games, and memory card as well, not to mention the fact that Sony seems to not care to much about it with its PS+ lineup ending in March. Really sad to see it get treated this way as someone who personally grew up playing on handhelds all the time which is why I it piqued my interest.

Also, for that thread mentioned above for friends, it's also good to take a few minutes and add a few people who you share common games with and similar interests as well. A lot of people just like posting in the thread (which is fine, idc), but they forget the fact that they can add other people who already posted in the thread! ? 

Anyways, best of luck and happy hunting!

14 hours ago, Reala_kira said:

That plat was fun, and the game visuals and setting were worth doing a second playthrough for the nightmare run. Yes it was definitely worth playing it again 1f601.png 

Just seen your profile and it's awesome!!! You did a lot of efforts to platinum different games of different genres. That's what I call a hardcore true gamer 1f606.png

I agree, liked the game a lot too. The music was also nice, especially Dana's theme and the final boss fight in the true ending route.

16 hours ago, Reala_kira said:

Fate Extella was the thoughest since the game became repetitive too early. As for the medals in Digimon, I managed to get all the gatchas' medals in 2 days in a way that didn't get myself bored. Since I go to work by bus and still walk some 15/20 minutes, I leave my Vita turned on in my pocket, put my earphone so I can could hear the sound effects, then just press X while walking or standing on the bus by foot. Got them pretty quickly and did not get bored at all!

On 28/06/2018 at 9:44 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

I agree, liked the game a lot too. The music was also nice, especially Dana's theme and the final boss fight in the true ending route.

The game is visually good and appealing, especially the fact that you can see almost all the island parts from different regions. The music is fine too... But my problem with  the game it is that Falcom's trying "too hard again to be good". Let me explain, I find the story ineresting but the characters not really fitting it. A lot felt shallow like Hummel; seriously his goals and lines make him look so retarded. For a narrative driven story Adol says also very few lines and gets tons of interactions, affection and ships with other characters. A lot of issues I find are common with the character development issues they have in the Trails of cold steel series.

This will most likely be the last Falcom game I'll play, because of so-much time consuming their games can be, cheesy, cringe-worthy and their tendency to always add unnecessary lines and dialogues, fishing, cooking, bonding events, etc. Shakespeare said once that being brief is courteous. ?

On 28/06/2018 at 11:51 AM, Caju_94 said:

Fate Extella was the thoughest since the game became repetitive too early. As for the medals in Digimon, I managed to get all the gatchas' medals in 2 days in a way that didn't get myself bored. Since I go to work by bus and still walk some 15/20 minutes, I leave my Vita turned on in my pocket, put my earphone so I can could hear the sound effects, then just press X while walking or standing on the bus by foot. Got them pretty quickly and did not get bored at all!

Indeed Extella is repetitive and with the Ps vita have lesser ennemies to hit due to performance, it can be hard to get certain trophies. Hoping that the upcoming Fate Extella Link will be less repetitive.

I will try your trick for the digimon medals. If only they had implemented a way where you can buy multiples medals/gatchas at once. Do you know about the new game medal system? Is it the same? I read somewhere that you can transfer games from Cyber sleuth to Hacker's Memory.

Edited by Reala_kira

4 minutes ago, Reala_kira said:

The game is visually good and appealing, especially the fact that you can see almost all the island parts from different regions. The music is fine too... But my problem with  the game it is that Falcom's trying "too hard again to be good". Let me explain, I find the story ineresting but the characters not really fitting it. A lot felt shallow like Hummel; seriously his goals and lines make him look so retarded. For a narrative driven story Adol says also very few lines and gets tons of interactions, affection and ships with other characters. A lot of issues I find are common with the character development issues they have in the Trails of cold steel series.

This will most likely be the last Falcom game I'll play, because of so-much time consuming their games can be, cheesy, cringe-worthy and their tendency to always add unnecessary lines and dialogues, fishing, cooking, bonding events, etc. Shakespeare said once that being brief is courteous. 1f60f.png

Indeed Extella is repetitive and with the Ps vita have lesser ennemies to hit due to performance, it can be hard to get certain trophies. Hoping that the upcoming Fate Extella Link will be less repetitive.

I will try your trick for the digimon medals. If only they had implemented a way where you can buy multiples medals/gatchas at once. Do you know about the new game medal system? Is it the same? I read somewhere that you can transfer games from Cyber sleuth to Hacker's Memory.

Yes, you are able to transfer your save to Hacker's Memory and all medals will be transferred, meaning you would only need to farm the 200 extra medals (don't know how to get them though), having the 500 from the first game. The Field Guide information also transfers, meaning you will have less trouble and time to invest in Hacker's Memory. Yeah... Be sure to leave your medal inventory empty and do the trick where you buy lots of medal through gacha and only stop when you have 30 different medals in your inventory (each gacha has 30 different medals).

• Like 1

On 6/27/2018 at 8:53 AM, Reala_kira said:

Hello everyone!

I have been lurking for quite some time here and using the psnprofiles guides that provided me tremendous help to get some platinum trophies. I like that players are encouraged to write trophy guides of games they enjoyed and recommend.

I am a bit of a trophy hunter but sometimes I give up when the trophy can be such a hassle. I own a ps vita and try to get much of it. It's amazing how there are so many excellent games on it and can still live up to the switch today (they share common popular games: stardew valley, steamworld dig, dragon quest builders as well as some playstation exclusives). 

I have been changing countries for studies and work and never really settled at one place to make long term friends. Thus the majority of friendships I (could) have are kept online. Here I am looking for gaming friends that are looking for talking to each other, multiplayer and boosting trophies sessions..., or just regular chat about what games they like, etc. So if you want talk and play hit me up!!!

I will be your friend. My PSN is @dokkanexpert.