How hard is the platinum? Are there any missable trophies?

ReverseLag

I've been thinking about playing this game for a while. Now that it's coming free with PS Plus, I wanted to ask how hard the platinum is. I couldn't find any trophy guides online so I was wondering. Can someone who platinum-ed or played it for a while tell me how long, hard, and if there are any miss-able trophies please? Thank you.

2 hours ago, OrigamiBomber said:

I've been thinking about playing this game for a while. Now that it's coming free with PS Plus, I wanted to ask how hard the platinum is. I couldn't find any trophy guides online so I was wondering. Can someone who platinum-ed or played it for a while tell me how long, hard, and if there are any miss-able trophies please? Thank you.

Took me a minute to find this ;P

https://fextralife.com/absolver-trophy-guide-roadmap/

3 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

That's not even a guide it just shows the trophy descriptions lol

2 hours ago, Skadoki said:

I've been putting together a guide for the plat (85% done). Hopefully It will get past the Guide Team ASAP :)

That would help a lot :)

8 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

it really took a minute, you could have spent one more reading to figure its in progress since the game launched LOL

thanks for not saving me 2 minutes

7 hours ago, Skadoki said:

I've been putting together a guide for the plat (85% done). Hopefully It will get past the Guide Team ASAP :)

Im looking for you guide buddy, will help tons of ppl for sure, thanks in advance!

• Like 3

On 6/28/2018 at 0:14 PM, Skadoki said:

Cheers mate. It's very close to being complete!

Might as well answer some questions in a meantime:

Yes, Level 100 is online only (PvP). Some other trophies are tied to Leveling so a bunch of them are online only.

No, there are quite a few trophies that can only be obtained online.

That being said, you can finish the story offline (that will grant you a few trophies along the way).

*Update: guide is finished and was sent for a review!

Any updates on the guide? 

Also, do you have to play PVP in order to level up or can you just repeat boss fights over and over for level 100? 

1 minute ago, rolltideroll157 said:

The answer to your question is literally in what you quoted. Like do you not read before asking questions? Damn lol

Okay sorry let me clarify.

I boot up game. 

I connect ONLINE. 

I'm playing the game normally.

I replay boss fights. Will my XP increase? Or is it limited to PVP despite me still playing "online?" 

Just now, Seskinator said:

Okay sorry let me clarify.

I boot up game. 

I connect ONLINE. 

I'm playing the game normally.

I replay boss fights. Will my XP increase? Or is it limited to PVP despite me still playing "online?" 

He says it's pvp only so that tells me it's pvp only lol didn't know that could mean different things 

7 hours ago, Seskinator said:

Any updates on the guide? 

The guide has been completed. It's in the process of refining and shouldn't take more than a day or two after a review.

7 hours ago, Seskinator said:

Your character XP will increase after any fight (including boss fights). However, I assume you are referring to a Level 100 trophy (which is different from character progression). It can only be obtained by playing online PvP battles.

7 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Its around a 7.5/10

That's a pretty accurate estimate.

This game needs a mini map you can select all the time or some kind of way point option. 

Navigating around is an absolute pain in the arse. I have 2 more marked ones left to find and can't even find my way to the next area. So fucking stupid the only time you can view the map or where you are is by finding an altar. Soon after you are lost and running around aimlessly again. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

Same here @MIKEY-L-666. Even though the areas are small. Navigation is this game is absolutely awfull. and the only map there is is really vagua as well. had to look up marked ones locations multiple times on YouTube.

Its a joke man. Even though there are only 3 areas that are relatively small it's just impossible to find your way in any decent form. I didn't get this lost on bloodborne with the 100s upon 1000s of different intertwining areas lol. 

• Like 1

I found the map maddening at first as well but now its pretty simple and I've only killed one boss and a handful of marked ones.  Just pay attention to the green dot when you sit at an altar, there are enough of them that you can start to triangulate your targets.  Plus running around farming levels from lost prospects you'll start to get familiar with the paths.

Plus this: https://absolver.wiki.fextralife.com/Maps  ?  and even better: http://orcz.com/Absolver:_Map

Edited by DerelictSoul
found better map
  • Like 1