Turbo controller solution?

EmperorZetta

I've got Vita TV and a Hori PS3 controller with turbo/autofire. Does anyone know of an easy way to get the 30K monster trophy, preferably without me having to keep putting in inputs? Is there a specific part of a dungeon that will allow my party to stay moving in a loop while going through encounters (Ex: Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls)?

• 3 months later...

i've just started the game, but i can already figure a plan for that, for attacks a "x hand dominance" stone and a part with several attacks with all enemies target, i use the rare vulcan (again i've just started) it has 3 attacks and ussually i kill everything in one turn, also the entrance of the black tower you can push up and keep moving indefinitelly if you do it without bumping into the columns, throw a monster call stone to any mage, and you have a monster killing machine, just spam x like crazy so the up doesn't register in combat, and since x doesn't do anything on the map, you will keep moving.

• 1 month later...

I didn't see this until now, but I did get the 30k monster kills through a turbo controller.

So there are a few major obstacles to do this. First and the hardest issue is finding a working turbo controller. A Hori turbo controller will not work with the PSTV, at least in my attempts. Supposedly a ChronusMax does work. I used a controller converter that is now out of production, so you can't get it anymore. Regardless, a turbo controller method requires a turbo controller, so you're going to have to solve this problem

Now, to do the farming, any rectangular room will do, but to stay near a warp point at all times, I used Blue Tower's 4th floor warp room, a small 3x3 room. To get the turbo working, it is pretty simple, hold down or up and mash the attack key. This will allow you to continually move to new fights. However, this will force you to use a random skill, so make sure your characters are powerful enough to tank everything without dying for hours of fighting. Make sure to check the level of Estra's forms while doing that since that also requires a lot of kills/battles.

Edited by bladesoframen