Can’t play MP

SarpEsen

Hey guys I have a problem with this game. It’s one of the only games I didn’t complete in my profile and today I wanted to give the platinum a go. So I tried connecting to the MP but the game always freezes just at the end of the connecting screen. The only solution I found was to hit the home button and then going back to the game so that the message about facebook thing on ps3 can come up. But this didn’t work for me and I tried it numerous times. Is there another solution or is this a problem with the phsyical copies? If it is then should I buy a digital copy or do the digital copies have the same problem?

8 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

You have to leave the XMB open until it finishes connecting completely, it's a problem on both formats

This is the solution, wait until you see connecting bar fill up and return to game. You should get a facebook error then connect to online without any problem.

8 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

You have to leave the XMB open until it finishes connecting completely, it's a problem on both formats

Tried that but doesn’t work :( When it finishes connecting while I’m in the XMB it also freezes.

17 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Have you downloaded the 3 factions multiplayer map packs? I know it won't work without them being installed

I didn’t know that I was supposed to download the map packs but I downloaded them now and still have the same problem. Looks like I’m going to give up this platinum :(

UPDATE: I turned off some notifications and now I can get into MP without that facebook message coming up. :)

Edited by SarpEsen