Backlog Pyramid Challenge

As promised, my pyramid is below. I'm hoping to have it completed by the end of the year, but we'll have to see how that goes as I'm doing a 1,200 hour Internship for Grad School right now. 

Ultra Rare:

Sd02a03.png

Tales of Symphonia (PS3)

Very Rare:

Scd33a5.pngS8fba1e.png

Tales of Hearts R (Vita) + Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

Rare:

S68edbf.pngS0f0efa.pngSbd0afc.png

IA/VT Colorful (Vita) + Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (PS4) + Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PS3)

Common/Uncommon:

S60efcd.pngSc4352b.pngSb603e1.pngSb099eb.png

Phil's Epic Fill-A-Pix Adventure (Vita) + Ray Gigant (Vita) + Steins;Gate (Vita) + The Wolf Among Us (PS3)

Edited by InfinateEternity

2 hours ago, InfinateEternity said:

As promised, my pyramid is below. I'm hoping to have it completed by the end of the year, but we'll have to see how that goes as I'm doing a 1,200 hour Internship for Grad School right now. 

Ultra Rare:

Sd02a03.png

Tales of Symphonia (PS3)

Very Rare:

Scd33a5.pngS8fba1e.png

Tales of Hearts R (Vita) + Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

Rare:

S68edbf.pngS0f0efa.pngSbd0afc.png

IA/VT Colorful (Vita) + Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (PS4) + Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PS3)

Common/Uncommon:

S60efcd.pngSc4352b.pngSb603e1.pngSb099eb.png

Phil's Epic Fill-A-Pix Adventure (Vita) + Ray Gigant (Vita) + Steins;Gate (Vita) + The Wolf Among Us (PS3)

Welcome aboard and good luck with your internship. The good thing about this event is that there is no time limit. It is pretty good and challanging list too. I see you have Dr Who on your list too. I also have the Lets Play for that game in honor of the new season. 

On my own list, I am changing Diablo 3 to something I can maybe complete this century. I am still working on this game but it will be a long road. I think I am changing it for Skyrim. 

Managed to get another two games knocked off my list, taking me up to 5/10 complete :yay:

Spoiler

2c1e0e82775068032482ed2eddb142cc.png

Ultra Rare
Guitar Hero Live (0.94%) [current trophies: 47/50, 94%]
Very Rare
Skylanders: Spyro's Adevnture (8.98%) [current trophies: 14/38, 37%]
Wheel Of Fortune (5.17%) [completed 2nd September 2018]
Rare

The Adventures of Tintin (NA) (13.64%) [completed 14th September 2018]
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (13.04%) [current trophies: 9/33, 15%]
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (10.30%) [current trophies: 8/45, 11%]
Uncommon/Common

LEGO City Undercover (26.02%) [current trophies: 2/49, 3%]

Life Is Strange: Before The Storm (61.94%) [completed 30th September 2018]

Rango (54.17%) [completed 16th September 2018]

Virtue's Last Reward (NA) (37.92%) [completed 28th September 2018]

Edited by masdawg1988
Also now a huge step closer to that GHLive plat :)
  • Like 2

Count me in, if I'm not too late to the party! I am currently procrastinating on studying for finals by staring at my PS3 backlog. I will update with my pyramid as soon as I figure out which games to tackle first. Hoping to work only on games that are already installed on the PS3, so that I can delete and free up space for some more of my backlog games lol.

I shall return soon ;)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dinkus83 said:

Count me in, if I'm not too late to the party! I am currently procrastinating on studying for finals by staring at my PS3 backlog. I will update with my pyramid as soon as I figure out which games to tackle first. Hoping to work only on games that are already installed on the PS3, so that I can delete and free up space for some more of my backlog games lol.

I shall return soon ;)

Your more than welcome too

I have returned with my list! I was originally planning to limit myself to games that are already taking up space on my PS3, but I have thrown a couple disc games on there after my son convinced me that we need to clear out our game shelf as well. So here are my games, with their current rarities (they are all so old though, that I doubt any rarity would change).

Ultra Rare:

• Cuboid (4.75%) Completed 11/2/2018

Very Rare:

• Disney Universe (8.68%) Current progress 56%
  • Legend of Kay Anniversary (9.38%) Current progress 12%

Rare:

• The Mysteries of Little Riddle (10.7%) Completed 10/5/2018
  • Syberia II (13.22%)
  • inFamous (11.82%) Completed 10/30/2018

Common/Uncommon:

• Syberia (21.75%) Completed 10/15/2018
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (22.15%) Completed 11/10/2018
  • inviZimals: The Lost Kingdom (26.22%) Completed 10/8/2018
  • Tales of Monkey Island Chapters 2-5 (50-65%) - I decided to group these together because it made more sense & I finished the first chapter a few months back. Completed 10/25/2018

ZOHL4ew.png

I'm not sure how to make the cool looking pyramid, so I just left it in list form. Thanks MarkusT1992 for the pyramid pic :)

Planning to start back on Mysteries of Little Riddle today, while I'm still in school procrastination mode. It has been sitting at 48% completion since 2011! Will be glad to get that one finally finished and off my backlog list :)

Edited by Dinkus83
Updated
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Dinkus83 said:

I have returned with my list! I was originally planning to limit myself to games that are already taking up space on my PS3, but I have thrown a couple disc games on there after my son convinced me that we need to clear out our game shelf as well. So here are my games, with their current rarities (they are all so old though, that I doubt any rarity would change).

Ultra Rare:

• Braid (2.51%)

Very Rare:

• Disney Universe (8.68%)
  • Legend of Kay Anniversary (9.38%)

Rare:

• The Mysteries of Little Riddle (10.7%)
  • Syberia II (13.22%)
  • inFamous (11.82%)

Common/Uncommon:

• Syberia (21.75%)
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (22.15%)
  • inviZimals: The Lost Kingdom (26.22%)
  • Tales of Monkey Island Chapters 2-5 (50-65%) - I decided to group these together because it made more sense & I finished the first chapter a few months back.

I'm not sure how to make the cool looking pyramid, so I just left it in list form.

Planning to start back on Mysteries of Little Riddle today, while I'm still in school procrastination mode. It has been sitting at 48% completion since 2011! Will be glad to get that one finally finished and off my backlog list :)

I made one for you. It's not perfect but it should be enough. I took episode 2 from Monkey Island as it is the first one you listed.

Edit: Ok, you can't see the picture for Braid as it's only the word written in white. It's there when you right click on the image and select view image.

tetdoJy.png

Edited by MarkusT1992
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, MarkusT1992 said:

I made one for you. It's not perfect but it should be enough. I took episode 2 from Monkey Island as it is the first one you listed.

Edit: Ok, you can't see the picture for Braid as it's only the word written in white. It's there when you right click on the image and select view image.

tetdoJy.png

Thanks so much for taking the time to do that! I know that Braid is up there and that is all that's important :)

I made some progress on Little Riddle yesterday. It's a really cute game, just one of those games I never finished after my son got bored of it and moved on to the next game. Hope to finish that up today and start one of the others, though I haven't decided which is next yet. I will have to stop procrastinating and get more work done on my final projects starting this weekend, so really hoping to get a dent in this pyramid before then lol.

Making real slow progress with Rise of the Tomb Raider, but I think I'll be able to get the platinum next weekend. Wanted to play more this week, but lost a lot of game time.

EDIT: Wrong event, Rise of the Tomb Raider isn't even on my list. Well, I hope to finish this week, so that I can go back to playing one that is on my list, like Tales of Zestiria.

Edited by Edunstar84

So I played around a bit and got the background changed so it can all be seen better. Thanks again @MarkusT1992

Also, I finished up Little Riddle tonight. Still contemplating which one to focus on next.

Edited by Dinkus83
The pic didn't post; no worries, I'll figure this all out yet :)
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dinkus83 said:

So I played around a bit and got the background changed so it can all be seen better. Thanks again @MarkusT1992

Also, I finished up Little Riddle tonight. Still contemplating which one to focus on next.

No problem.

I actually tried to make the "Braid" black but that didn't work that well.

Nice that you figured out a way to make it more visible.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2018 at 5:34 AM, kingofbattle8174 said:

I know alot of people have asked me about rule since the event began. The point though is to make things fun. So if people want a more lenient system, yah I can get behind that. If players want to swap games more that is fine as long as it fits the requirment for that level.

Cool! Thanks for the flexibility! I'm going to make some changes.

Overcooked 2 has become a Common platinum so I feel guilty putting in the Rare section of my pyramid - I'm going to bump it down to Common (removing Abyss) and replace it with Plague Road in the Rare section. I'm also going to swap Tales of Xillia for FFX.

Pyramid is now:

Sa4866e.png

S3a6a48.pngS5e9bd6.png

S67b633.pngSe109ed.pngS238a7c.png

Se5f7b6.pngS327a52.pngSc0f44a.pngS698de4.png

Ultra Rare: Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero (Vita)

Very Rare: Final Fantasy X, Plague Road 

Rare: God of War Ascension, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Vita), Uncanny Valley (Vita)

Common/Uncommon: God of War (PS3), Cosmic Star Heroine (Vita), Mecho Tales (Vita), Overcooked 2

Hoping to have FFX done reasonably soon. I've been working on it for a month and I'm so close! But the end-game grind is seriously no joke.

• Like 1

I have finally platinumed FFX, bringing me up to 8/10! Working on Plague Road but have already hit a pretty grindy patch of the game. God of War will be done as soon as I'm done traveling so I'm hoping to have all this done in the next month!

Pyramid is now:

Sa4866e.png

S3a6a48.pngS5e9bd6.png

Rare: God of War Ascension, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Vita), Uncanny Valley (Vita)

Common/Uncommon: God of War (PS3), Cosmic Star Heroine (Vita), Mecho Tales (Vita), Overcooked 2

• Like 3

1X23PPg.png

I ended up with a bunch of days off last week, with not much else I could do, because of the hurricane. We actually got really lucky and kept our power throughout most of it, so gaming days it was. Since my last update I finished Invizimals, Syberia, and Tales of Monkey Island chapter 2. I started over on Infamous because it had been soo long since I played it before. Got all the shards done and only need 2 more stunts, but one of them really got me frustrated after a while. So, I was game hopping a bit and made a little progress on most of them.

Today is my last day off before returning to normalcy, and I've just finished the last of my finals to be made up from last week, so I think I'll see if I can put some more time in on Infamous this afternoon ;)

Edited by Dinkus83
Finally got the picture thing figured out! Yay!!

I have decided to use my one swap on Braid. I did complete the whole game and all of the puzzles (so at least I got most of the trophies), but I'm just not sure that I am fast/coordinated enough to pull off the speed run lol. I may go back to it and try more again, but not any time soon. So, I am going to swap it out for Cuboid which is another game that has been sitting half finished for years, but is much more doable for me ;)

Uar0zgp.png

Going to try to get Infamous finished up this weekend, but my son is having a friend over so that just depends on how much PS3 time they let me have :D Also, only 2 more Monkey Island chapters to go, so may do those as well if I get a chance.

Edited by Dinkus83

It only took me 8.5 years but I've finally platted the PS3 God of War! Never would have been motivated enough to go back through it without this event so thanks again!

Pyramid is now 9/10. Making progress on Plague Road but it's a bit of a grind and there's definitely stuff I want to play more. Hopefully done in the next few weeks. Spending some time now thinking about pyramid #2 ?.

Sa4866e.png

S3a6a48.pngS5e9bd6.png

• Like 2

I really love this idea!

I have a huge backlog and this is a fun way to thin it out.

my pyramid is as follows

Ultra rare:
Sniper ghost warrior

Very rare:

Persona 5

Borderlands 2 Ps4

Rare:

Final Fantasy type: 0

Spec ops: The line

Dragon Quest XI

Common: 

Far Cry primal

God of war 2018

Ratchet and clank A crack in time

Sly 2 

OK this is my pyramid. Sadly i wasn't able to make a fancy picture but i hope this will suffice XD.

Edit:

Thanks to Dinkus83 i now have a beautiful picture of my pyramid. Thanks for that i'll gladly use it! 

125CtsG.png

Edited by CLOUD_Strife900
  • Like 1

I've finished up the Tales of Monkey Island series! Made some more progress on Cuboid & Disney Universe as well. (Disney Universe is not nearly as fun by myself as I remember it being years ago when my son was little lol, but I will still get it done.) I'm back to being focused on inFamous, so hopefully I'll be able to update that as done soon too.

Wpj1HKP.png

Ultra Rare: Cuboid (4.75%)

Very Rare: Disney Universe (8.68%), Legend of Kay Anniversary (9.38%)

Rare: The Mysteries of Little Riddle (10.7%), Syberia II (13.22%), inFamous (11.82%)

Common/Uncommon: Syberia (21.75%), Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (22.15%), inviZimals: The Lost Kingdom (26.22%), Tales of Monkey Island Chapters 2-5 (50-65%)

• Like 1

So, I've finally finished up inFamous!! Very excited about that one cuz I'm not always great at actiony games (really any game that involves aiming I generally suck at lol). If not for this event, I'm not sure I would have stuck with it to the end, since a couple of the stunts had me really frustrated for a bit and I died a lot in hard difficulty. But, I was motivated to stick with my games and now that one is done after 7 years sitting half finished :D

wy2MkPA.png

I think Ratchet & Clank is going to be next, though I may end up getting Syberia II finished before R&C. We'll see ;)

• Like 1

Amazing idea!

I will update this post asap with my pyramid. (I am traveling and I can use just my mobile)

Edit n. 1

I have to check the psnprofiles rarity or the official one?

Edit n. 2

Reverse
(4) 
Divinity OS 1
Battlefront 2
Fifa 16
Dragonball xeno 

(3)
Claire ps vita
king Oddball ps vita
Nioh

(2)
Sorry, it seems that I dont have rare 10 to 20% games.
I will go with very rare:
Fallout Shelter
Bloodborne

(1)
Games of throne season 1

Maybe at some point I will swap fifa 16, but I am planning to complete this list  for first of April.

Edited by lordshiran
  • Like 1