Backlog Pyramid Challenge

@DragonQuest238

If you want to use the format to help you get completions, thats fine. But just for your awareness, it does stipulate in the rules that only one pyramid at a time is allowed to count. So if you complete games off of a second pyramid they would not count, as such they would no longer be in your backlog once you are allowed to post a second one. The only exception is the halloween pyramid since it is under its own op and has differant guidelines.

I understand that. Those other pyramids were created for my own personal use because I think the format will help me get those games out of the backlog. I know they will no longer count if I complete them, so I am only counting the first pyramid I posted, the one with the Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Quest games. If you want me to remove the other lists, I'll do it.

Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Wallpapers-10.jpg

2.65%

th?id=OIP.R8dPY6DWXxs56uTzJat8DgHaEK&pidth?id=OIP.ZBXjxfEcgYFg2zA_aJV0OQHaEK&pid

5.95%                            9.42%

maxresdefault.jpgHR-heavy-rain-35820756-1920-1080.jpgfarming-simulator-17.jpg

15.96%                        15.44%                        19.30%

god-of-war-2018-wallpaper.jpgL9a9b03.pngLde18b0.pngLf1c700.png

32.08%                      46.61%                            85.51%                          59.37%

First one completed - Horizon Zero Dawn is at 100%. On to the next one!

• Like 2

Sign me up. :)

S63a110.png

Sd2d12c.pngSa3ff8d.png

S9e84a9.pngS193100.pngSc31f2a.png

S7f0c6b.pngS94f543.pngS5a61a4.pngS7e981a.png

Ultra Rare

Grid Autosport (Plat: 2.27% / 100%: 0.78%)

Very Rare

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (Plat: 19.16% / 100%: 5.07%)

Ys Origin (Plat: 7.30%)

Rare
Megadimension Neptunia VII (Plat: 13.20%)

Owlboy (Plat: 19.40%)

Sundered (Plat: 12.44%)

Uncommon/Common

Muv-Luv (Plat: 39.42%)

Muv-Luv Alternative (Plat: 55.95%)

NieR: Automata (Plat: 32.57%)

Rime (Plat: 27.93%)

Only unplayed game so far is ML Alternative. The first ones I will probably be able to finish are Muv-Luv and the LEGO-game. For the later I only have to find the motivation to play the last DLC. :/ I hope to finish at least a major portion of these games by the end of the year. That's also the reason why I held off from adding any game I plan to finish for the Vita-event. But therefor it features a bunch of games that are eligible for the WTHITSDT-event (Grid, Megadimension, Nier, LEGO, Rime).

• Like 2

On 7/16/2018 at 2:25 PM, Mesopithecus said:

RPG Heaven Pyramid

S84367a.png

0%

S628239.pngScd33a5.png

0%                     0%

Seea326.pngS9e84a9.pngS98e71f.png

17%                    1%                     0%   

S4f5c2b.pngS402451.pngS06d5ed.pngSc9e9a9.png

0%                       :platinum:                    0%                     0%         

Ultra Rare

Grand Kingdom - 0%

Very Rare

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy - 0%

Tales of Hearts R - 0%

Rare

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Trees Woe and the Blight Below - 17%

Megadimension Neptunia VII - 1%

Akiba's Trip - 0%

Common/Uncommon

Blue Reflection - 0%

Cosmic Star Heroine - 100%

Antiquia Lost - 0%

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hardgirls - 0%

Finished my first game - Cosmic Star Heroine.  It was an absolute treat and made me feel very nostalgic for old school JRPGs, definitely recommend it.

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 1

py1progress.png

I finally got my first game in the pyramid completed. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy is not complete. I ended up using the debug mode to fly about to grab all of the collectibles after getting 80 orbs legit because I kept falling off of the walkways in Spider Cave and having to backtrack to the same spot over and over again. This is the last time I will ever play the Jak and Daxter series, I wish to delete them off of my PS4 but to do that I'd have to delete all of my accounts which had the games purchased. :( (I am never going to play Jak II and Jak III legit ever again because I hate them so much. I can't believe I loved Jak II when it was on PS2! Oh wait, I didn't. I cussed like a sailor because of that one mission where you get swarmed by Krimson Guads on a very narrow maze of walkways.)

I also got three more trophies in Buff Knight Advanced, advancing my trophy completion there to 44%.

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

I'd like to join up if it's not too late?

Don't worry about it, this is a casual event. You can start any day you want, you can't be late to this event. Great job with Cosmic Star Heroine. I should try to pick up that game and maybe Celeste so I can break my habit of avoiding hard Super Meat Boy platformers. I heard Celeste is the next Super Mario Brothers from the hype it's gotten. ^_^

Edited by DragonQuest238

2 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Finished my first game - Cosmic Star Heroine.  It was an absolute treat and made me feel very nostalgic for old school JRPGs, definitely recommend it.

Can only agree with that. The only thing I disliked a bit was the fact there were only a few areas to explore and maybe too many characters to choose from which may make it rather hard to find a team you enjoy. But on the other side they all have kinda unique styles which made it more enjoyable. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Can only agree with that. The only thing I disliked a bit was the fact there were only a few areas to explore and maybe too many characters to choose from which may make it rather hard to find a team you enjoy. But on the other side they all have kinda unique styles which made it more enjoyable. 

I think my minor complaint is that I would have liked a mini map, I definitely got lost a few times. 

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

I think my minor complaint is that I would have liked a mini map, I definitely got lost a few times. 

I had no real problems with the orientation but it would surely help for some sections on the second and third planet. Especially the one desert-like area with the two different (?) entrances to the mines can be a bit confusing. :D

Finished Hard Reset Redux which was my UR game so that puts me at 3/10.

REMAINING

Very rare - Alien: Isolation

Rare - Vampyr, Jydge, L.A. Noire

Uncommon/Common - Trine 3, Knee Deep, Black: The Fall

***Black: The Fall replaced the worst game I've ever played AKA Grand Prix Rock 'n Racing. Seriously, stay away from it.***

Edited by Banana_Sausage47
  • Like 1

And the first is already done:

S63a110.png

Sd2d12c.pngSa3ff8d.png

S9e84a9.pngS193100.pngSc31f2a.png

S7f0c6b.pngS94f543.pngS5a61a4.pngS7e981a.png

Ultra Rare

Grid Autosport (Plat: 2.27% / 100%: 0.78%)

Very Rare

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (Plat: 19.16% / 100%: 5.07%) Finished on 28th July 2018

Ys Origin (Plat: 7.30%)

Rare
Megadimension Neptunia VII (Plat: 13.20%)

Owlboy (Plat: 19.40%)

Sundered (Plat: 12.44%)

Uncommon/Common

Muv-Luv (Plat: 39.42%)

Muv-Luv Alternative (Plat: 55.95%)

NieR: Automata (Plat: 32.57%)

Rime (Plat: 27.93%)

I decided to do the last DLC for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 today. Overall it was one of the least enjoyable LEGO-games for me, which is quite a shame as I really enjoyed my time with Super Heroes 1 and Avengers. Didn't enjoy the story when I completed it back in February and the DLC was subpar, too.

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Overall it was one of the least enjoyable LEGO-games for me, which is quite a shame as I really enjoyed my time with Super Heroes 1 and Avengers.

I have to disagree a bit on this as LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 was sort of enjoyable for me with the giant open world of all of those various times and planets squashed together by Kang the Conquerer, who I had never even heard of until this game, and it gave several more obscure Marvel properties (like Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel, and especially Gwenpoole, who I had looked up after playing this game) a story role for one level or so, but the gameplay was a bit atrocious (it didn't give a clearer indication of using the telekinesis power in that one level with the skeleton cage in it and I accidentally locked myself out of a minikit because I canceled the telekinesis and couldn't use it again) and the races were really annoying. However, I have to admit that LEGO Marvel's Avengers was more enjoyable because I had the blessing of having seen the original Age of Ultron movie(not by choice) so I had seen some scenes that they couldn't put in the LEGO game. (Like Black Widow's actual dream she had when Scarlet Witch hypnotized here in Klause's ship.)

RPG Heaven Pyramid

S84367a.png

0%

S628239.pngScd33a5.png

0%                     0%

Seea326.pngS9e84a9.pngS98e71f.png

17%                    1%                     0%   

S4f5c2b.pngS402451.pngS06d5ed.pngSc9e9a9.png

:platinum:                       :platinum:                    0%                     0%         

Ultra Rare

Grand Kingdom - 0%

Very Rare

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy - 0%

Tales of Hearts R - 0%

Rare

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Trees Woe and the Blight Below - 17%

Megadimension Neptunia VII - 1%

Akiba's Trip - 0%

Common/Uncommon

Blue Reflection - 100%

Cosmic Star Heroine - 100%

Antiquia Lost - 0%

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hardgirls - 0%

Second game on my pyramid completed with Blue Reflection.  This was such a joy to play and I could not put it down ^_^

• Like 3

Just updated my pyramid. No games completed yet, but I am almost finished with Dying Light, the rarest game on my list. Just a few more DLC trophies that I need to do in coop. I'm also a little over halfway done with Batman and will probably finish that this week. 

Sa00314.png

S407038.pngS5be6a1.png

S9484fb.pngS35d268.pngS229268.png

Sf8ba9e.pngS5915a0.pngS64c88b.pngS81e2a5.png

• Dying Light - 86%   (Currently working on)
  • Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - 0%
  • Tearaway Unfolded - 0%
  • Bloodborne - 29%
  • Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry - 0%
  • Beyond Two Souls - 0%
  • Until Dawn - 0%
  • InFamous Second Son - 0%
  • Batman: The Telltale Series - 50% (Currently working on)
  • Stories: The Path of Destinies - 0%
Edited by Aeir_

The Evil Within 2 platinum achieved yesterday. That's game #2 finished on my pyramid. Brilliant game, I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it to all survival horror fans.  Classic difficulty was a nightmare! Very tough, but rewarding too. ?

1L819241.png

Learn to Survive

Survived the nightmare, and everything in between. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

@Mesopithecus I really like the look of Antiquia Lost, let me know if it's worth price of admission.

Sure thing :)  I have a couple of the Kemco games because I love the old school style of them, I bought them when they were on sale for like $5 but I know there is a bundle with all of the games so far - that only has one trophy list though.

Got through Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon and Uncanny Valley while on vacation these past few weeks. 3 games down! Updated pyramid for me below.

Sa4866e.png

S28fc79.pngS497bec.png

S67b633.pngSe109ed.pngS238a7c.png

Se5f7b6.pngS327a52.pngSc0f44a.pngSbd6a83.png

Ultra Rare: Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero (Vita) <-- need motivation to get through that DLC

Very Rare: Tales of Xillia, Tales of Xillia 2

Rare: God of War Ascension, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Vita), Uncanny Valley (Vita)

Common/Uncommon: God of War (PS3), Cosmic Star Heroine (Vita), Mecho Tales (Vita), Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden 

Currently working on:

God of War Ascension

Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero

Uncanny Valley wasn't really my cup of tea largely due to its gameplay mechanics. Glad to have it knocked off the list. 

Curse of the Moon was great. Loved the boss fights and the old school feel of the game, but 6 playthroughs to get that 100% was a bit much even if each of the playthroughs was short.

I'm trying to make PS3 God of War my 100th plat and I'm traveling for a bit, so progress might slow down, but I feel motivated! Thanks for putting this event together.

• Like 2

py1progress2.png

I couldn't log this immediately because I earned the platinum JUST as I was leaving for my usual weekly gym workout, but I got the Buff Knight Advanced platinum! That means the pyramid is 20% completed. :D

37 minutes ago, sundrew said:

Ultra Rare: Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero (Vita) <-- need motivation to get through that DLC

If I had known that this was UR, I would have paid more attention to it. And yeah, the DLC sucks but I am sticking to my guns about it. Good luck! ;)

Wow there a lot of completions rolling in over the last few hours. a really productive weekend it seems for all. I had my parents in town for the weekend so the only time I got to play was last night some. I am close though in two games. I am at 93% in game completion for Lego Marvel. Only one more stan to free and after that I am down to under 30 bricks in the city to grab. everything else is done. In Tokyo Xanadu, I have just about wrapped up my second playthrough. I have one dungeon to find all treasures, one to S rank and one final to do both. After that is just the epilogue boss. The third and final playthrough will be quick, no side stuff just story and dungeons rinse repeat but on nightmare mode.

Update: All that is left is the final boss and I will be doing that shortly. I also got the final battle related trophy.

Edited by kingofbattle8174

2 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Sure thing :)  I have a couple of the Kemco games because I love the old school style of them, I bought them when they were on sale for like $5 but I know there is a bundle with all of the games so far - that only has one trophy list though.

But at least some of those games are on a platinum trophy list. I was upset that Asdivine Hearts was not a platinum but I understood why it isn't, because it looks to be a very short game.

4 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

But at least some of those games are on a platinum trophy list. I was upset that Asdivine Hearts was not a platinum but I understood why it isn't, because it looks to be a very short game.

I don't even think Asdivine Hearts is that short, I remember seeing someone else say it took them 35-40 hours to complete.