Backlog Pyramid Challenge

• 1 month later...

1jlSOCR.png

Ultra Rare: Cuboid (4.75%)

Very Rare: Disney Universe (8.68%), Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (8.27%)

Rare: The Mysteries of Little Riddle (10.7%), Syberia II (13.22%), inFamous (11.82%)

Common/Uncommon: Syberia (21.75%), Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (22.15%), inviZimals: The Lost Kingdom (26.22%), Tales of Monkey Island Chapters 2-5 (50-65%)

I finally have another update here. I had gotten burned out on Diablo and Disney, and got waaay off my gameplan. But, I finally managed to get myself back on track a few days ago, and now Disney Universe is complete! The only thing I had left on Diablo was doing a bunch more bounties, so I am working on that now too. Figure I can do a few every day and be done in no time if I just do it :lol: Hopefully, I'll be able to report that one as complete soon and be finished with my first pyramid!

• Like 1

rrkeQ8D.png

Ultra Rare: Cuboid (4.75%)

Very Rare: Disney Universe (8.68%), Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (8.27%)

Rare: The Mysteries of Little Riddle (10.7%), Syberia II (13.22%), inFamous (11.82%)

Common/Uncommon: Syberia (21.75%), Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (22.15%), inviZimals: The Lost Kingdom (26.22%), Tales of Monkey Island Chapters 2-5 (50-65%)

Got Diablo III finished up last night, and with that, the first pyramid is finally complete!! I've been thinking about the next pyramid while running through those Diablo bounties, but still not decided completely. Will probably sit down and finalize it sometime later today :)

Edited by Dinkus83
list
  • Like 3

Go time for pyramid #2! With a mostly lazy weekend planned, I needed to figure out my next set, so that I can start on them... like, now! ;) I have had a tough time figuring out what to put on this one and have been changing my mind a lot; I still have just sooo much on my backlog to choose from lol. Ended up going with the inverted pyramid since I don't have many common/uncommon games to choose from. I decided to go with games that had already been played and have a few trophies earned, since I've been trying to work my completion % up this year too. I tried to get a good mix of different types of games, so that hopefully I'll have something to play no matter my mood. (Also, I neglected my racing games last time and that made me sad :() And, I tried to split it between PS3 and PS4 games, cuz trying to keep myself focused on one system is a lost cause, I've learned. So, here's my list and reasons for choosing the ones I ended up with:

gek2WFk.png

Ultra Rare:

• Rayman Legends (4.39% rarity), currently at 97% complete. I have most of the trophies finished for this game already, but still need to do the grind for awesomeness level 11. I'm hoping that adding it on here will motivate me to load the game up and do the challenges every day, so that I will get it finished someday. Will still take awhile, even if I actually do em everyday <_<
  • Burnout Paradise Remastered (4.52%), currently at 66%. Got most of the way through this one and then got distracted (cuz that's how I typically play games :lol:), so not much left on the base game, but still have most of the DLC trophies to get as well.
  • CastleStorm (3.11%), currently at 39%. It's been so long that I honestly don't remember much about this game, other than it was fun to play. Will probably take me a bit to figure it all out again, but looking forward to it.
  • Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom (1.15%), currently at 80%. I actually earned a trophy on this game the other day, cuz I had a friend load it up with me to ensure that the multiplayer trophies were still obtainable. Multiplayer and the editor trophies are all I need here, but it's an old game that I really need to finally go back and finish off.

Very Rare:

• Need for Speed: Rivals (8.5%), currently at 36%. I love racing games, but I was not a fan of this particular NFS, though I cannot remember why. Anyway, I'm sure I'll remember when I go back to it now. It's another old game with multiplayer trophies that I should hurry up and get done.
  • Broken Age (5.89%), currently at 10%. This is another game where I got distracted after starting it and just haven't gotten back to it. Seemed like it would be a good different game to add into the mix.
  • This War of Mine: The Little Ones (5.88%), currently at 81%. Had fun with this game for a while, but (in case you haven't noticed the trend) I got distracted and just never finished all the trophies. Looking forward to playing it again.

Rare:

• LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (15.59%), currently at 16%. I love the Lego games and always have fun with them. This one just happened to get played more on my son's account than mine, so I never went after the platinum before.
  • Nat Geo Challenge! Wild Life (11.41%), currently at 1%. Got this game on the cheap forever ago, because I thought it'd be fun. My son didn't dig it at the time, and I don't remember it at all now, so we'll see. This is one of our physical games that I'd like to complete and get rid of, in favor of more game shelf space :D

Common/Uncommon:

• Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (21.58%), currently 41% complete. This is the one game that I was absolutely sure needed to be on my 2nd pyramid. Got it as a gift over the holidays and then didn't have time to start it up for a while. After finally starting it up, I made it partway through and then got extra busy with school stuff, and am sad that I still haven't finished yet. Can't wait to get back into it!
  • Like 2

well, it's been exactly a year since I signed up for this event and I just hit up my final plat...i've decided to save the mein leiben trophy for a rainy day...seems totally doable despite not having made an attempt at it yet...red dead 2 will replace wolfenstein 2 of my original pyramid...the final lineup ended up as this:

ultra rare :

red dead redemption 2...:platinum:

skate 3...:platinum:

bulletstorm (ps3)...:platinum:

sniper : ghost warrior...:platinum:

very rare :

manhunt...:platinum:

assassin's creed chronicles : trilogy pack...:platinum:

star wars : the force unleashed ii...:platinum:

rare :

south park : the stick of truth...:platinum:

nioh...:platinum:

common :

bully...:platinum:

had a ton of fun with all of the games...thanks @kingofbattle8174 for running the event...good luck and have fun to any remaining participants...cheers...

• Like 3

I've had a personal goal of completing my Assassin's Creed games for the last little while now, so I'm going to use them as my pyramid! 

S359338.png

S9e09bf.pngS58d403.png

S899b8e.pngSafc5e1.pngScb24fc.png
S6f4733.pngSb84bd4.pngSab1941.pngSc60d32.png

Ultra Rare

Assassin's Creed Black Flag (PS4; 1.36%)

Very Rare

Assassin's Creed Unity (PS4; 6.92%)

Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4; 6.69%)

Rare

Assassin's Creed III Remastered (PS4; 13.92%)

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia (Ps4; 14.17%)

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India (PS4; 12.08%)

Uncommon

Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered (PS4; 29.84%)

Assassin's Creed II (PS4; 38.01%)

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS4; 31.52%)

Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS4; 27.22%)

I've redone my pyramid going by 100% completion rates for each game rather than platinum rate. I'd be trying to go for 100% rates anyway :)

Edited by Ashuri-B
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Congrats and slow clap to @sundrew @Dinkus83 @ProfBambam55

I spent all year dreaming about that slow clap and I have to say it was well worth it...gratz to sundrew and dinkus as well...

on a side note: just got the keys to our new house...a bit of an upgrade from where we are now and a real gem...moving tomorrow...a slow clap and new house both on the same day?...luckiest guy I know...cloud nine...thanks again...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 4

Looking back at my old pyramid, I don't really want to play a lot of the games that I have left anytime soon, so I'm going to update it to have it better reflect what I'm planning to work on in the near-future.

Sdbf4bd.png

60%

Se31f9b.pngS8fba1e.png

85%                    52%

S3bf1fa.pngS632e2f.pngS9e84a9.png

0%                    0%                    71%

See52cf.pngScf336e.pngS3e3da1.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngS4ef378.png

COMPLETE!     COMPLETE!            74%            COMPLETE!

Megadimension should be done sometime in the next week or two. I'm also planning to speedrun MHA in about a month, so we'll see how that goes.

Edited by jemmie

Though I shouldn’t join another challenge, I thought this would be a good one to try. No end date means I can pace myself and get these games done when I can. This is also a bit out of my comfort level as I usually shy away from chasing “rare” trophies. As they can sometimes be too time consuming or frustrating. I also took a page from @kingofbattle8174 and did a Vita list. With the exception of my Ultra Rare. I could have gone with the Vita version of RE Rev 2, but I had apparently started the PS4 version years ago. Figured I might as well clear out those unfinished trophies. I don’t know how to do those picture pyramids, so here is my list below.

Ultra Rare

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - PS4

Very Rare

Conception II - Vita

Persona 4 Golden - Vita

Rare

Uncharted : Golden Abyss - Vita

Dragon Quest Builders - Vita

Mary Skelter : Nightmares (NA) - Vita

Uncommon/Common

Teslagrad - Vita

Persona 3 : Dancing in Moonlight - Vita

Persona 5 : Dancing in Starlight - Vita

Tearaway - Vita

Right this is a VERY rough idea but I need to have a look at my backlog when I get home and change it up a bit. Otherwise I hae to buy a few prior to the start date. OH and once I work out how to make the images work I will actually do a pyramid HAHA!!

Ultra Rare

Sniper Elite 3

Very Rare

Dying Light

Watch Dogs

Rare

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

The Surge

Assassins Creed: Unity

Uncommon/Common

Conan Exiles

The Walking Dead : The Final Season

God of War

Horizon: Zero Dawn

On 29/09/2018 at 11:12 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ultra Rare

Lc7950b.pngLeef6d4.png

Le66070.pngL09417c.png

Dirt 3, Dark Cloud 2, Driver San Fransisco, Modnations Racers

Very Rare

La9ed37.pngL927b2d.pngL8c7ff1.png

Dirt Showdown, Split Second, Need For Speed Rivals

Rare

L5fdbe8.pngL4e9aa2.png

Shining Resonance, Kingdom Hearts 2

Common

L5aaef8.png

Dark Could

This is my old list and to tell the truth, I don't really want to drop it, but I'm in a platinum blackout right now, so, I will just swamp the ones that I didn't got, for non-plat games.. While keeping the 2 Dark Cloud games on it.. 

Actually after looking through everything, I don't have enough non-plat games that are common or ultra rare to make either kind of pyramid, so I'm just checking in to say that I'm keeping my old pyramid, even though that means little progress in the next months (well, I will get Dark Cloud 1 Plat for 13k trophies, but after that, nothing, since I'm way behind on my Dark Cloud 2 game plan..). 

I've never joined an even before cause I don't really like limiting what games I play and time is always a varying factor in my life, but since there's no pressure in this one, sign me up please ?

After going through my games I have found that I have literally no uncommon/common games to be completed so I've done a reverse pyramid but the 1 uncommon/common game is just the most earned rare game I have. Is that allowed?

Here it is anyway;

S3aae28.pngSba94f0.pngS2c0fc5.pngS17947c.png

S35f959.pngS57a5f1.pngS5bd47c.png

Sd04a62.pngS9ac718.png

Sd3198e.png

Ultra Rare

Far Cry 2 (0.55%)

That's You! (1.91%)

Thief (3.39%)

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (Platinum 4.22%)

Very Rare

Mass Effect (6.87%)

Bioshock (Platinum 9.13%)

Beyond Two Souls (9.67%)

Rare

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (10.38%)

Spec Ops The Line (11.22%)

Common/Uncommon Least Rare Rare

The Saboteur (14.96%)

There's DLC for both Bioshock and Borderlands TPS which then makes them UR but my goal for this challenge is to just platinum them. I feel like I'm taking liberties here so let me know if this isn't cool and I'll back out. Thanks ?

ok so I will scrub and go through every contestant and everyone can see where they stand, and if they want to continue or change. The spreadsheet should be up to date, if not let know and I can update the games to current.

Myself: I ended up at 5/ 10 in the last year. At the bottom I will add my new pyramid. All unplayed Vita games. Some are apart of the next KYC so it gives me a chance for a good head start.

@Sardavanua 5/ 10

@ProfBambam55  again congrats on 1 Pyramid down. No hurry on starting the second.

@Caju_94 6/10

I know you have the PLATS for the two racing games but do not want to the DLC, now is the time to swap if you wish.

@Kristycism 5/10

@Kittet3 1/10

@sundrew Halfway through # 2!!!

@LilFlower85  4/10

@donut_plz  1/10

@Arctic Cress  2/10

@Han_the_Dragon  3/10 Good luck with your Dark Cloud Games.

@willythom88  3/10

@Edunstar84 6/10

@Evil_Joker88 3/10

@jemmie 3/10 You are updated, just to clarify which specific KH game are you going for?

@Aeir_  4/10

@hotdog_president 8/10

@MarkusT1992 3/10

@eigen-space 6/10

@Spoat 3/10

@AffectatiousDonk 5/10

@Banana_Sausage47 8/10

@BlazzingWind 6/10

@artyt89  2/10

@Gwendly  7/10

@Mesopithecus  5/10

@Kent10201 4/10

@Neeterrr 1/10

@masdawg1988 8/10

@InfinateEternity  1/10

@Dinkus83 New Pyramid added, good luck

@CLOUD_Strife900 0/10 you have a few games that are very close

@lordshiran Are you still interested in participating?

@Lojtana 2/10

@StiffTripple_X 8/10 I see you got the plat for Playstation allstars, if you do not feel like doing the DLC, feel free to swap it.

@The_Real_T-Bomb 2/10  I noticed that you have Horizon Zero Dawn for the Uncommon category. I don't know how I let it slip by. it is a UR because of the DLC.

Newcomers

@Ashuri-B Look at your list remember that DLC counts. so if it has DLC that is the number you are going off of. Some of your stuff needs to be adjusted.

@Briste Added 

@freddie1989  See above about Horizon Zero Dawn

@jonesey46 added

Edited by kingofbattle8174
  • Like 1

@kingofbattle8174 Oohhhh. So if it has DLC, I have go by the 100% completion rate rather than the plat rate? Hmm that may put a damper in my Assassin's Creed run. May have to rework my entire pyramid.

Edit: Reworked my pyramid to be entire 100% rate compatible, if this is still not quite right, can I leave it that way since I plan to 100% each game anyway? 

Edited by Ashuri-B

ok so here is my updated list, good luck everyone...…

Sc95b68.png

Scd30a0.pngS233fa1.png

Sec0e3c.pngS861ec7.pngS07a9b2.png

Sd41f07.pngSc1526e.pngS239f69.pngS08c04e.png

16 minutes ago, Ashuri-B said:

@kingofbattle8174 Oohhhh. So if it has DLC, I have go by the 100% completion rate rather than the plat rate? Hmm that may put a damper in my Assassin's Creed run. May have to rework my entire pyramid.

Edit: Reworked my pyramid to be entire 100% rate compatible, if this is still not quite right, can I leave it that way since I plan to 100% each game anyway? 

you should be good then

Edited by kingofbattle8174

You know, as I was getting back into trophy hunting about a month and a half ago, I was looking at this thread and thought "HEY, THIS LOOKS QUITE FAMILIAR" lol. I was considering doing a backlog type event with this, but decided to a more competitive race type of thing instead since I was so used to doing that at the time. Now I pretty much want to go at my own pace :D 

With that said, glad you did this as a backlog challenge as it will get more people motivated into doing it. Oh and the no time limit thing is cool too! Also I figured since i'm doing many backlog challenge type things, might as well give this a shot too! 

Here is my pyramid:

Sfb4f67.png

S9eaff8.pngSe697bb.png

Saf14b6.pngS639997.pngSf1123d.png

S5c8fd9.pngSac210e.pngSdf2771.pngS05e08a.png

Ultra Rare:

Everybody's Golf

Very Rare:

Fate Extella

Plague Inc. Evolved

Rare:

Dangerous Driving

Persona 5

Mortal Kombat 11

Uncommon/Common:

Senran Kagura Estival Versus

Dead Or Alive 6

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Tekken 7

Good luck to everyone participating!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Triicky913 said:

You know, as I was getting back into trophy hunting about a month and a half ago, I was looking at this thread and thought "HEY, THIS LOOKS QUITE FAMILIAR" lol. I was considering doing a backlog type event with this, but decided to a more competitive race type of thing instead since I was so used to doing that at the time. Now I pretty much want to go at my own pace :D 

With that said, glad you did this as a backlog challenge as it will get more people motivated into doing it. Oh and the no time limit thing is cool too! Also I figured since i'm doing many backlog challenge type things, might as well give this a shot too! 

Here is my pyramid:

Sfb4f67.png

S9eaff8.pngSe697bb.png

Saf14b6.pngS639997.pngSf1123d.png

S5c8fd9.pngSac210e.pngSdf2771.pngS05e08a.png

Ultra Rare:

Everybody's Golf

Very Rare:

Fate Extella

Plague Inc. Evolved

Rare:

Dangerous Driving