Beating the twins as early as possible(help)

abhinandhan22

So I kinda fucked up my Yoshi build(I think) to beat the twins at the earliest possible date on NG+. My Yoshi doesn't have repel physical and I get destroyed in the first few turns every single time and I was wondering if there is any way around it. Is there no choice but to play further into the game to lvl up my characters and come back or is there any other tips that would allow me to beat the boss right now? Is it possible to grind the reaper at such a low level on a non flu day?

16 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

So I kinda fucked up my Yoshi build(I think) to beat the twins at the earliest possible date on NG+. My Yoshi doesn't have repel physical and I get destroyed in the first few turns every single time and I was wondering if there is any way around it. Is there no choice but to play further into the game to lvl up my characters and come back or is there any other tips that would allow me to beat the boss right now? Is it possible to grind the reaper at such a low level on a non flu day?

You can lower the difficulty to Safe and farm The Reaper. Safe difficulty enables you to auto-revive the team once Joker dies... and before you ask: no, auto-revive doesn't work against the twins. I tested it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You can reduce the difficulty to Safe and farm The Reaper. Safe difficulty will enable you to auto-revive the team once Joker dies... and before you ask: no, auto-revive doesn't work against the twins. I tested it.

Oh that's great. Guess that's really the best I can do. Yeah I died multiple times at the twins. Can't get past the first few rounds