abhinandhan22

Beating the twins as early as possible(help)

8 posts in this topic

So I kinda fucked up my Yoshi build(I think) to beat the twins at the earliest possible date on NG+. My Yoshi doesn't have repel physical and I get destroyed in the first few turns every single time and I was wondering if there is any way around it. Is there no choice but to play further into the game to lvl up my characters and come back or is there any other tips that would allow me to beat the boss right now? Is it possible to grind the reaper at such a low level on a non flu day?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

So I kinda fucked up my Yoshi build(I think) to beat the twins at the earliest possible date on NG+. My Yoshi doesn't have repel physical and I get destroyed in the first few turns every single time and I was wondering if there is any way around it. Is there no choice but to play further into the game to lvl up my characters and come back or is there any other tips that would allow me to beat the boss right now? Is it possible to grind the reaper at such a low level on a non flu day?

You can lower the difficulty to Safe and farm The Reaper. Safe difficulty enables you to auto-revive the team once Joker dies... and before you ask: no, auto-revive doesn't work against the twins. I tested it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You can reduce the difficulty to Safe and farm The Reaper. Safe difficulty will enable you to auto-revive the team once Joker dies... and before you ask: no, auto-revive doesn't work against the twins. I tested it.

Oh that's great. Guess that's really the best I can do. Yeah I died multiple times at the twins. Can't get past the first few rounds

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Oh that's great. Guess that's really the best I can do. Yeah I died multiple times at the twins. Can't get past the first few rounds

Good luck.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Redo Yoshi.

Managed to beat it with my Yoshi in the end after farming the reaper twice to get to lvl 52

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Managed to beat it with my Yoshi in the end after farming the reaper twice to get to lvl 52

Nice, congrats :yay: .

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.