New Hero Revealed

NutellaOrgies

I would of never guessed Hammond is a hamster, I was totally expecting a smaller gorilla. Since when did the Horizon Lunar Colony test on other animals, either than gorillas? Much like every other story aspect in the Overwatch world, this whole thing seems like it was half assed by Blizzard over a day or two. Anyway, here is Wrecking Ball's origin story trailer, accompanying developer update, and abilities list (with visual presentations) in case anybody was curious.

Based off of what Jeff Kaplan mentioned in the developer update, I have some ideas of what Hammond's trophies could look like. But ultimately, new hero trophies always end up surprising me, so who knows really. Perhaps one would be similar to Doomfist's :bronze: Air Strike, tasking players with killing between one to three players with Wrecking Ball's Piledriver. The other could either be your usual ultimate kill-related trophy, or perhaps something more similar to Zenyatta's :bronze: The Iris Embraces You, tasking players with gaining a full enemy team's worth of shields, using Wrecking Ball's Adaptive Shield.